Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Issue] The Importance Of Vitality And Redirection...

The_Shang

Title pretty much says it all.

Vitality and Redirection are probably the most important mods out there for your warframe. There is literally not a single warframe that would not recieve a huge boost from either of these. However, people are having a hard time finding them. I was lucky to get my first of both within a few hours of starting this game, but I've read that some people have been playing this game for over 20 hours without finding a single one of these.

Now, the issue I have with this is that they are hard to find as drops (even though they are listed as common), but I've gotten probably over 5 more of each from buying a few mod packs. Is it a way for us to spend platinum on getting something that is essential to playing the game?

How do you, the players, handle this? Do you think the later stages of the game become too hard/unplayable because of the abyssmal drop rates of these mods?

Discuss.

I have both ad I am rank 17 on my onley warframe. Vitility was my first mod. Have a ton of rederection mods. I do agee that vitility is one of the most usefull mods. I hve +250% health and that is invaluable.

According to the forums at least, you are the exception to the rule. I can't help but wonder if the forums are simply filled with the players who were frowned upon by the RNG God, and all the people who got the mods they want are getting on with playing the game.

That said, if so many players are struggling to find those mods, there's something wrong.

According to the forums at least, you are the exception to the rule. I can't help but wonder if the forums are simply filled with the players who were frowned upon by the RNG God, and all the people who got the mods they want are getting on with playing the game.

That said, if so many players are struggling to find those mods, there's something wrong.

he probably means sentinel one =P i get those like candy...

I handled it by making a post about it called luck is the only way to progress in update 7, it got bigger than the stealth feedback sticky, eventually the devs said that in a future update they would be adding passive health and sheild boosts, locked the thread and said good day.

If you are looking for a redirection mod, stay away from Mercury. The drops rates are currently bugged and they rarely show up there. Try mars and venus instead.