Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 - Update 13 - Release Date?

"PS4 Update 13 

Practice your controller katas, Tenno! Melee 2.0 is approaching. 

We have a build heading to Sony for certification soon™. The certification process will probably take a little longer than usual because of the size of the update, and we’ve packed in a few hotfixes as well. The build we are sending is 13.0.7.1, that includes some recent Dark Sector changes. We are aiming for a Monday, April 28th, submission, and will inform you when this takes place. For those of you who were upset that you missed out on the Shamrock/Easter Colour Picker, we’ve got an exclusive PS4 Colour Picker on the way."

From the Official "April 25th Community Hot Topics!" thread that apparently no one ever reads. They're(/They have) going to submit it, but it might or might not get bounced back by Sony's QA so there most likely isn't going to be a definitive date announced for a while.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220212-status-ps4-u13-info/

The latest news about U13 is in that thread. It was submitted for cert yesterday, so it will probably be a couple of weeks since it's a pretty big update.

I will hope for next week. Hope but do not hype. Hype leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to rage posts and cliche sarcastic mocking.

All I've heard is cross play this cross play that do you have any idea what is going too happen too us on the ps4 side were screwed

why i have played many crossplatform games in the past and their awesome. their is no problem especial since this game is co-op. however i don't think it will ever happen but that's just because of patch system.

That's true for first person shooters, but I play warframe on pc with a dual shock 4 and I prefer it over mouse and keyboard, but the same is true with all third person games, like skyrim or mass effect.

Edited by (PS4)Deus1008

The Sony cert problem has made it apparent to avid players like me, and others who have no new content to explore. I'm rank 13, almost 14 and the bugginess of existing missions, and lack of interest from the warframe staff for the PS4 community has drawn me away from the game. Yes, it's still "Beta", yes it's also free to play. But this game probably won't flourish much longer for older PS4 players who are tired of both sides here. DE and Sony. I'm not placing blame on one certain company, but a resolution needs to be put in play.

Just my opinion. Putting the flame suit on, rant over.

Anyone else just appreciate a fun, free to play game besides me..? Wow! Since this forum is about the release, date the only information that I have received which I consider to be factual, is that the problem lies in PS' hands. So, we all bought the ticket, take the ride, and if it happens it does, and if not go plug your xbox 360 back in for awhile....

"PS4 Update 13 

Practice your controller katas, Tenno! Melee 2.0 is approaching. 

We have a build heading to Sony for certification soon™. The certification process will probably take a little longer than usual because of the size of the update, and we’ve packed in a few hotfixes as well. The build we are sending is 13.0.7.1, that includes some recent Dark Sector changes. We are aiming for a Monday, April 28th, submission, and will inform you when this takes place. For those of you who were upset that you missed out on the Shamrock/Easter Colour Picker, we’ve got an exclusive PS4 Colour Picker on the way."

From the Official "April 25th Community Hot Topics!" thread that apparently no one ever reads. They're(/They have) going to submit it, but it might or might not get bounced back by Sony's QA so there most likely isn't going to be a definitive date announced for a while.

here are the facts...

im sick to wait . they said "monday or tuesday-ish" the last week !

they said that about giving Sony the update, Sony still has to put it through the ringer and find if there are any bugs that may break the console. that part is usually only around 3-7 days, its usually the fastest part of this whole process.

honestly i don't mind being patient for something new and fresh... but thats the issue, update 13 is no longer fresh or new, pc players have ruined that fresh feeling for ps4 players, i feel as though all posts referencing update 13 should have a spoiler tag installed, by the time it finally gets released for us its old news.

how would pc players feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

they tell us to wait, how about since de knows this certification process takes so long they hold off future updates untill both systems are caught up, make pc players practice this patience we ps4 players are expected and forced into. unlikely. i mean pc players are already begging for the next update. by the time we receive update 13, pc will have mastered all it has to offer and then what?

honestly i don't mind being patient for something new and fresh... but thats the issue, update 13 is no longer fresh or new, pc players have ruined that fresh feeling for ps4 players, i feel as though all posts referencing update 13 should have a spoiler tag installed, by the time it finally gets released for us its old news.

how would pc players feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

they tell us to wait, how about since de knows this certification process takes so long they hold off future updates untill both systems are caught up, make pc players practice this patience we ps4 players are expected and forced into. unlikely. i mean pc players are already begging for the next update. by the time we receive update 13, pc will have mastered all it has to offer and then what?

Young one it's dangerous to go alone, Take this:

250px-FR.jpg

To play Devils Advocate,

i feel as though all posts referencing update 13 should have a spoiler tag installed, by the time it finally gets released for us its old news.

In order for this we need a standalone forums for PS4 and PC, possibly on a different website

they tell us to wait, how about since de knows this certification process takes so long they hold off future updates until both systems are caught up, make pc players practice this patience we ps4 players are expected and forced into.

You realize they were here first right? It shouldn't be surprising they get this stuff first especially Founders.

by the time we receive update 13, pc will have mastered all it has to offer and then what?

I fail to see what PC players have or haven't mastered relates to PS4 players.

EDIT: I know this is sounding like I'm a PC apologist, but this is just how I see it

Edited by (PS4)shadnic200

To play Devils Advocate,

In order for this we need a standalone forums for PS4 and PC, possibly on a different website

You realize they were here first right? It shouldn't be surprising they get this stuff first especially Founders.

I fail to see what PC players have or haven't mastered relates to PS4 players.

EDIT: I know this is sounding like I'm a PC apologist, but this is just how I see it

i know they were here first, understandable. but looking to the future, if this continues to be the trend, cross platform gaming will become near impossible, not sure bout you but i would really like to play with my pc friends, without needing to go out and purchase a new system.

when pc players become bored with what they have mastered, they wine and complain about whats next, placing strain on de to give them something new, therefore taking their attention away from ps4.

i used to game on pc, but back in those days we were more appreciative with what we got cause gaming online was amazing all on its own. but with the now generation it seems the only way to be heard is to put forth our complaints, so, here i am, wanting to be listened to.