The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how is the best warframe???

Alxmalu1400

I haven't played anywhere near all of them, but I've played/seen almost half a dozen, and so far can say that none of them is really the "best." Frankly, the differences between the classes are minimal. Most of the time, you'll just use your guns n sword to get through everything, since you have effectively infinite ammo. You will just about never use your powers, except during boss fights. The power system is fueled through rare drops, so your abilities are unreliable.

That being said, my personal favorite class is the Volt because when I need to fetch a key that's five minutes behind me, I can spam Speed 4 times to get to it faster.

IF i recall Volt has one of the best skills in game that can more or less clear half the dam level of mobs in 1 go forget the name but its the 4th skill i think so i guess that would make it the best in none boss clearing.

The other suits have nice skills like the Ex charge thats great for killing a line of enemys not sure about the others as i have not got them or seen them but the skills sound nice.

not loki.

anything but loki. boy do i regret getting him for the starter lol

HEY! I like using Loki, his abilities have gotten me out of some grisly situations.

But yeah, Volt is considered by most to be the most powerful.

However it's really up to how you want to paly, if you want to tank it through then Rhino is the way to go.

Volt, Loki, Ash, Ember... in 1-2moth all can happen and all can be changed... Volt imba skill can be nerfed badly, excal 1st cheap skill what with energy siphon can be spammed killing fast and easy all mobs.. game need some balanc and remechanics.. about best class/warframe we can talk when beta will end.

Atm pickup what do u can and want to check and feel it.. then decide what kind of warrior u want to be in this game.

hmm why i dont see movies/screend on form ;]

ATM the best is your weapons :D .. weapons and mod can do much more than single skill from warframe.. ok..Volt has imba 4th skill "overload" but.. hmm.. it will be changed you will see. ;]

btw atm in game there is no any single reason to think what class/warframe we need in pt for ending any of missions.. hope in normal game there will be a place and time for Rhino - tank, Trinity- heal, support/cc like Mag and DPS like Vold, Ember, Excal, Ash.. we will see what they do here..

Edited by Dreed

As others have said, there's a lot of work that needs to be done on the classes as of yet. However, if I was going to take a snapshot in time and just give you my opinion of which ones I liked, then I'd say that Ash and Rhino so far. Ash is really fun to play, lots of finesse to his character, and he has an "oh S#&$" button to get out of combat fast (and to walk through laser doors). Plus, his ultimate is really bad &#!.

Rhino is fantastic for soloing. I equipped him with a shotgun that has both fire and electricity damage on it, piercing and a pistol that has multishot along with the Bo staff. He is the proverbial tank and just whoops &#!.