Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Muramasa Marauders

Voltyr

Currently I'm a one-man clan, but my Dojo has all research rooms and a duelling room, and research is maxed out in the Energy and Chemical labs, over halfway maxed out in the Bio lab, and just getting started on the Tenno and Orokin research.
With all that and nobody to share it with, I'm bored, so I'm recruiting now.

Things to note:

-This clan is going to be laid-back. You don't need to be super active to join it, but you do need to at least log in on most days of the week whenever you have the access to do so.

-This clan aims to stay small. In fact, it aims to stay a Ghost clan. What's more, I'm keeping 3 spots reserved for some RL friends, so expect very few members. However, since the emphasis is on having fun with a few people and not on performing well in the global leaderboards, expect a good atmosphere.

-This clan will organize melee-only missions so that everyone gets to use their melee weapons without people stealing the kills from a distance. Melee 2.0 for life! This doesn't mean that we exclusively use melee weapons for all missions though.

-If anyone wants to do roleplay or write fanfiction for the game, you always have my approval, and I may even chime in every now and then.

-Taxes will be absolutely minimal to make trading and membership as easy as possible.

-Construction and research goes through me, but everyone's vote for what's next is equal to my own. No hard feelings if we don't agree, it's enough to do what the clan wants.

-You can be from any timezone, but I'm from the European west coast, so the amount of applicants that (roughly) share your timezone will be a factor if it's too far from my own.

-I reserve the right to ban people for behaviour I deem unacceptable. The members of this clan will be honour-bound to be respectful to one another, and dishonour shall be punished with exile.

If you have any questions, ask away.
If there's anything I forgot, I'll add it above.
If you'd like to join, leave your username, in-game personality (weird thing to ask, but necessary), activity levels, loadouts and preferred playstyle below. No need to fill it out like a form, just provide the information in whatever way seems natural to you and I'll read it carefully.

6 slots remaining.

Edited by Voltyr

Hello, been looking forward to playing with an active clan of decent people. Sleeplessands is my username and in game personality is laid back for the most part unless in a tense situation then it can be considered competetive or goal oriented. with more active members would be willing to be on much more in spare time between work. loadouts change depending on occausion. i tend to try to be the team medic but will also be aggressive when need be all depends on the mission requirements and the goal or idea of the team.

Hello, been looking forward to playing with an active clan of decent people. Sleeplessands is my username and in game personality is laid back for the most part unless in a tense situation then it can be considered competetive or goal oriented. with more active members would be willing to be on much more in spare time between work. loadouts change depending on occausion. i tend to try to be the team medic but will also be aggressive when need be all depends on the mission requirements and the goal or idea of the team.

Cool, if you give me your timezone (or country/state, then I'll figure it out for you. You can also PM me if you don't want this info to be public.) and it's not like 12 hours from my own I'll immediately add you. If it's 12 hours or so from my own though, you'll have to wait for other applicants and see if they're closer to you so you can meet with clan members anyway.

Also if you do get added, with an attitude like the one you described you may want to eventually get Trinity, she's a great support that still packs a good punch.

If you don't have her yet and decide that you want to go for it, I'd gladly help you farm for her. I've gathered the complete set of part blueprints by accident like 5 times now. XD

Edited by Voltyr