Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's Power Demands Timer!

Aaryl

What I REALLY love about new HUD, is that, it shows power's timing!

But....whilst most of Vauban's power's all about duration, I thought it will definitely need timer....

None of his power have timer.

The problem is that you can throw multiple of each.

Then have it work like Frost Snow Globe.  Any time you throw out a new Bastille, start the counter over.

Think the real issue is that Frost's Snow Globe is FIXED duration of 30s.  All Vauban's powers can be modded for more duration.

The problem is that you can throw multiple of each.

Eh... Not really.

Frost can cast multiple Snow Globes and you get the timer on the last one cast.

I can't, honestly, think of a good reason why Bastille doesn't have timer. I haven't seen an instance where I'd need one though either.

If I'm trapping stuff in Bastille, I'm either killing it or making a strategic withdrawal from it. Neither scenario presents a need for a timer to me.

I guess I could see the need in really high level defense waves... But in those instances multiples are being cast anyway which removes the utility of the timer since it wouldn't be separate for each Bastille.

IMO, It's a "nice to have", but lacking it isn't going to kill you if you are paying attention.

Then have it work like Frost Snow Globe.  Any time you throw out a new Bastille, start the counter over.

Think the real issue is that Frost's Snow Globe is FIXED duration of 30s.  All Vauban's powers can be modded for more duration.

Snow Globe duration can be affected by duration mods, the Invuln period can only be affected by rank though.