Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Join

FloStyle007

Hello I have a really annoying bug, whenever my friend tries to join me or I try to join him it gives a message saying "Failed to join". I can't connect to him and its very boring with no friends. Me and him both have working connections. This bug is not new because it has been here since my friend joined Warframe, when the Cicero crisis was going on.

I'm having a similar problem: Even when people show a "join session" option, if I select it, it does nothing.  Like, 99.9% of the time.

What's up with that, DE?  Can't the UI check if a game is joinable before giving me the option?

Also, no strict-NAT here.  Warframe reports "all systems nominal."

Manual invites with "/invite <username>" seem to work fine, so...  I dunno.

My friend and I have been having this problem for months now.

Here is what we have found:

Choosing different ports does nothing.

Changing UPnP does nothing.

My friend tried connected with me while he was on a DMZ, nada.

However, when we switched server regions from North America - West to North America - East and South America, it worked.

We are not sure why this is happening but we would like to know if you guys are trying to go into matchmaking with friends on the west coast servers and if the problem is localized there. 

My friend and I have been having this problem for months now.

Here is what we have found:

Choosing different ports does nothing.

Changing UPnP does nothing.

My friend tried connected with me while he was on a DMZ, nada.

However, when we switched server regions from North America - West to North America - East and South America, it worked.

We are not sure why this is happening but we would like to know if you guys are trying to go into matchmaking with friends on the west coast servers and if the problem is localized there. 

I was on the East Coast Server...

This issue has been going on for a while, Near the beginning when I started it wasn't so bad, but about a month or so after it just fails half the time, and a year later it still fails half the time. I can invite half the time, but that welcomes everyone into the lag zone.

I'm guessing DE is trying their best to go over as many issues as possible, though I'd think this would be one of the number one issues to fix due to this game being meant to be played by the masses with other players and I don't remember it being brought up in the dev stream #27. DE please respond if you get this!

• 3 weeks later...