Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dominion Of Allied Planets :: The Doap

Daihazi

Good luck, free rails are fighting for free rails. It makes no sense for it. I think that they need to be more harder to build because now the applied bonuses are useless since every rail is at war. It's just silly. It would make more sense for a large and powerful Allied clans to hold every rail but every time a rail is destroyed, another clan is there imediately to go to war. So actually getting hold on a rail is going to be tough, especially being the first to start the war on that rail. You'll need to get alot of support through battle pay if you want to succeed.

Edited by GeNwRaL

Yeah. My goal with DOAP is to build up a coordinated strike at every single rail at once. Take them all. Tax them all.

It'll take a bit of time to build up the fighting force, but I have a good idea of how ill do it. We could probably do it as a mountain clan for a test run, then actually succeed as a Moon clan.

Someone's gotta be the villain. And hey, if we rake in the resources, it'll attract new recruits. Because DOAP members will be exempt from the taxes which we WILL be levying from the rails.

anyone who wants to join my movement and help set it in motion, let me know!

EDIT: If we do it right, we could be as well regarded as Broframe. Or at least as well known as ****ing super trolls.

Edited by Daihazi

I wish there was a way for smaller clans to jump onto alliances since me and my local friends have a shadow clan. I will add to the support if you were to go to war with a clan (fight for your alliance/ clan), since your idea will keep the rails war-free (hopefully) so we can at least use the bonus stats.

And I want to stay in my clan since I've got so much done and I put alot of time into it (plus money). 

And broframe is the 4chan clan right? 

Edited by GeNwRaL

I wish there was a way for smaller clans to jump onto alliances since me and my local friends have a shadow clan. I will add to the support if you were to go to war with a clan (fight for your alliance/ clan), since your idea will keep the rails war-free (hopefully) so we can at least use the bonus stats.

And I want to stay in my clan since I've got so much done and I put alot of time into it (plus money). 

And broframe is the 4chan clan right? 

No Broframe is (or was until DE split them up) a 10000+ member clan. Now theyre a series of three dysfunctional alliances that, while forever a part of the history of the game, are incapable of doing anything substantial since thier claim to fame was thier absolutely Ludicrous size.

Also, this picture basically sums up DOAP in a nutshell lol

Picture3_zpsdcef347d.png

I'm an /f/lash guy myself.

I wonder if they will allow smaller clans to join alliances sometime, because most smaller clans have reasons other than not enough resources to expand. I already have areas set up for all the barracks once we get more people but there is no pressing need atm.

How large is your clan/ alliance atm?

I just broke away from Broframe EWS seven hours ago... it's just me. Ex leader of a mountain clan that got more points than the top moon clan in an event back in the day... Sadly we disbanded but I'm back with a vengeance xD

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, my clans warlord had his Hard drive to crash on him so he's stuck at the moment on trying to get a new computer all together. I wonder if my General rank can still form an alliance. My warlord lets me do what ever I want to the clan anyways, he only wanted the research tech.