Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Reapers "recruitment" Board

(PSN)K_Loki

We are a ghost clan that knows how to handle buisness.. Most Unique dojo with all research complete or processing on day one.. Reapers are powerful enough to handle any situation, so if you have what it takes to be a Digital Reaper, Join our ranks..

Grim Reaper, K_Loki

Hello everyone!

I'm vSonata, co-founder of the Digital Reapers ghost clan. 

Our core is composed by two veteran and knowledge full players who have the ambition of being one of the best and most desired clan out there, where only the best would be accepted.

Once we had a full 10 member dedicated players who had made a big name for themselves, we would then consider expanding. This would all happen on the long run though.

Talking about perks, our clan has all that you can find in every other:

* All research complete;

* All the main attractions like the duelling rooms or the obstacle course.

But, here's where our clan differs from the rest:

* All new stuff fully researched on day one (looking at you, U13);

* A dedicated, organized and creative leader (K_Loki) who is always improving the clan with new and unique decorations (trust me on this one);

* And, most of all, friendship and comradeship among the members.

Who are we looking for?

Well, we aren't looking for players who just want to play the game. Hell, we're not looking for players, we're looking for people! People who want to be the best! People who log in every time thinking "I'm going to get that mod and my weapon is going to be the best out there!". Who are friendly, who like to help each other, who are mature! We want people that, overall, are people! People who can help us fulfill our dream our saying with pride:

"I'm a Digital Reaper!"

Sounds good to you?

Get in touch with me or K_Loki, we'll take you on a tour!

Best wishes,

vSonata

Edited by (PS4)K_Loki

The requirements are not set in stone, as each potential Reaper may have different playing styles such as supportive rolls.. We like to see a mastery rank 0f 7 and above, but we would not exclude someone from the clan because they do not meet this requirement.. Fact is, I could pull someone from Apollo and make them more powerful than most lvl 7's in game at a mastery rank of 2.. What we like to see is a commitment to the game, a friendly attitude and a completion rate above 80%.. Exceptions have been made a Trinity can do very well at the roll of support but if other players are incapable of fulfilling their rolls and the team fails, I would not believe the Trinity failed..