The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dawn Of The Red Moon - Koed Challenge!

Koed

Fellow clan mate - win some f*cking PLATINUM!

Wanna win some platinum? Wanna be creative? Wanna show of your badass warframe to your clan? Buddy, this is where it's at!

Participating is easy - customize your favourite warframe in your favourite colors, make it synergize with our clan logo to look cool as F*CK, go to your favourite location, and take the most legendary screenshot in the history of Warframe, and then put the screenshot in this very thread! And then! Bro, you might just have won 50 PLATINUM, dauymn!

Rules!

#1 - Has to be in game screenshot.
#2 - Our clan logo has to be in the picture, in a matter where you get a good view of it.

#3 - No photoshop.
#4 - Two entries pr. clan member, so choose your screenshots wisely.

#5 - Anyone can enter - even our dear Senin Babykurama ;)

Besides that - let the creativity flow! Show of your new badass gear at your favourite location, or unequip it all together. Its up to you!

Contest will be running till Thursday 24th of Aprils, 8pm. The winner will be picked in the following weekend!

Tips: Default key for Screenshot is F6. With Windows 7 screenshot is saved like this C:\Users\'Username'\Pictures\Warframe. When taking screenshot, consider turning off the HUD under settings. When uploading picture go to http://imgur.com/ where you can upload for free, upload picture, save it, right click, press copy picture, and insert in this thread.

And that's about it! Check out my badass Dragon Nikana wielding Donatello lookalike vauban, and my cute little Dethcube, whom I've named Darkvanita23, who are kicking &#! on planet Ceres!
TXqNGTd.jpg?1

Edited by Koed

I am the New Stalker. I will only be found, by thoose who hunts. 

Don't get the wrong idea, you arent the only one.

I shall be here in the Dark waiting for the next enemy, I dont care who.
But I will....

Remember their names.

My name is Lokio, the Master's new Race.

p2Tb2fb.jpg

You think you are faster then I am!?
Hmph, you can try.

Don't let my body fool you , I am strong. (By the way, my Parrot's name is Mc Koed).

DVUaqz3.jpg

Edited by Darkvanitas23

I am the New Stalker. I will only be found, by thoose who hunts. 

Don't get the wrong idea, you arent the only one.

I shall be here in the Dark waiting for the next enemy, I dont care who.

But I will....

Remember their names.

My name is Lokio, the Master's new Race.

p2Tb2fb.jpg

You think you are faster then I am!?

Hmph, you can try.

Don't let my body fool you , I am strong. (By the way, my Parrot's name is Mc Koed).

DVUaqz3.jpg

FPS COUNTER PLS