Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System For Mods

Fluff-E-Kitty

been havieng alot of fun with the game, and its very refreshing to see something like this.

I would however like to see a trade system of some sort, even if jest limited to your freinds list. got two modes for a frame my freind wants to make (frost's avalnace and his ice wave thing). Id like to give them to him so he has them and such.

recently i was playing a game called blacklight, where the trade system was done via pay per item\ mail. it didnt work very well, but if you implimented a system of trade where the transaction reqwiered small amons of platnum, such as 1 per item, it could work. I would rather see free trade, but its one way to balance it, however haveing a trade UI is a better idea so people cant tack advatage of others and such.

this game reminds me of RE4 and PSO, and both games are very nastaglic to me.

cant wait to see the changes and additions to come. good job so far :3

(o joy. spell check isnt working on the forums. sorry aobut that <-< )

I agree that a trade system at least for the mods, and maybe extend to inventory (ex.trading crafting materials or healings) I have mods that freinds want aswell.

and its not like trading crafting materials would hurt them.. they still gotta pay the 15k or so to start building it and wait 12 or so hours for it to be built by default

I was determined to start this thread if I didn't find it here. I am glad I'm not alone on the thought.

Obviously we wouldn't be able to trade Warframes...this is the priority I am anticipating, in order of likelihood:

I am hoping that a 'waiting time' for the recipient, will only apply to Weapons, I'll be taken aback if it applies to everything.

1: Mods (come on, they're formatted like cards)

2: Weapons

3: Resources (these seem miscellaneous compared to weapons)

4: Credits

I expect platinum and warframes will be exempt from the trading system.