The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Also From California

VALHALLA1240

Seen the name around knew nothing of it.  Checking out some other gaming podcasts watched a couple Warframe

guides on ValkavGaming.  Reminded me somewhat of Hellgate London.  Jumping into a map with others, collect some gear and components.

Played the first mission a few times to sort out my key config and just enjoy the detailed art and style of the zone at a slower pace. 

Wish I had noticed this title sooner.  Having alot of fun!

- Valhalla

member of the Old Timer's Guild

Welcome to Warframe, fellow Californian.

The game's alot of fun. If you just sit back, relax, and enjoy what it has to offer, you'll be here for a good, long time.

My first pro tip for you: Don't listen too much to the forums. We got a bit of a whiny crowd here, and a recent update drastically changed a few things. But you'll find Digital Extremes is surprisingly open to us and actually cares for our feedback. Probably why people are so whiny - they know they're being listened to.

Also, DE has Developer Livestreams every other Thursday, 11:00 am PST and a "Prime Time" livestream every Friday at 4:00 pm PST. Developer Livestreams are ALWAYS a good idea to watch, because they answer alot of questions and give some sneak peaks into the future of Warframe. Prime Time has two of the devs playing Warframe with the community, among other things. Both livestreams give chances for 1000 plat prizes as well, and every time after a Developer livestream, they release a "Gift of the Lotus" alert that gives you a blueprint for an Orokin Catalyst or Orokin Reactor (They can "supercharge" your weapons/warframes/sentinels) Don't worry if you miss a livestream. They put each and every one of them up on Youtube.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much.  I was wondering when the live streams happen(ed).  From the few I've watched so far they seem like a good group of people and there's so many of the "interviews" in just their first year.

For this "gift of the lotus" ... are you awarded it upon login? or are certain missions flagged to award upon completion? 

Oh, I know I've only been around a week but I can't believe I've missed the first year anniversary by only a couple weeks.  BTW does DE do any (tenno lore related) "holiday" events in the game? 

Thanks!