Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Concept For A New Frame, Blood

Shadeybard

I posted this on the wrong thread so I'm re-posting here, not sure if i can delete my old post but until I know what to do here it is...

I was playing Valkyr the other day ( the "Berserker" Warframe) however she never really felt like a true Berserker I've come to know and love. You see my understanding of a berserker class is using blood, rage, and high damage while having High amounts of HP. Weaknesses being Really low defense and or being vulnerable at certain moments, and in some cases using his own hp as a energy source. So here is where this idea comes in, A Blood Warframe (Yes I know blood isn't really something you think about when someone says robots but hey Frames still bleed).

Appearance: a very Nordic Style frame, with large upper body with horned helmet or something similar, Bulky but not over the top, like rhino.

Stats:

HP starting at 500 or 700, maxing at 1200-1500 w/o mods (you will see why)

Shields 0

Energy 0

Power 150 similar to vauban but maxing at 300

Defense 50, maxing at 70

Sprint Speed (not to familiar with speeds) around Frost and Rhino

Skills [ Energy Effeciancy reduces the HP cost of skills]

1.Blood Lust [Cool-Down 45sec] [0 Hp] If he is bleeding from Puncture and cures it instantly and regens around 20 HP a second for 30sec (600 Hp Healed Total at maxed rank), other wise [25 HP]  Applies Puncture to himself and causing all nearby enemies to be "infected" by his blood, applying Corrosive or Bleed Dmg

2.Vile Cross [Cool-Down 10sec] [100 Hp] Sends out a rather slow moving bloody cross in front of him applying bleed and poison to all enemies hit by it (This applies puncture/bleed dmg to user)

3.Berserk [Cool-Down 20sec] [200 Hp] [and 5 Hp per second its active] Frame goes Berserk Tripling all power and melee dmg while reducing armor value and power efficiency and applying Bleed stacking as the power is used

4.Bleeding Fissure [Cool-Down 30sec] [350 Hp] the Frame grabs his chest with both hands and rips his torso (no visuals just blood) in a X figure, afterwards he stays in this position until power ends. This Ultimate works similar to Banshee's as he will not be able to move and still take damage, however this is a AoE skill that stun locks enemies and dealing high damage while applying 5 stacks of Bleed, but after this power is used the frame is weak lowering speed, Armor, while also taking heavy damage from bleed 

Note that after any skill you can use Blood Lust to regen you health back from the bleed damage your skills cause however its high cool-down means you cant spam skills and regen instantly

Weapons to go with this Frame:

Dual Ferrite Hammers, Think Thor's Hammer design but dual weilding with "Staggering" Results

high stun chance at the loss of slow attack speed, uses New Dual Blunt stances, Focusing on impact strikes rather than slashing, overhead smashes, and a slow whirwinds are just a few ideas 

Yes I know this idea seems rather far fetched considering there is already a "Berserker" Warframe which is actually a moving tank like rhino with her 1k Def, but I would really like to see this guy in action

Also Sorry if this is on the wrong Forum Page Area thing, I just could find a Suggestion Page in the Forums

Edited by Shadeybard