Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Reduce The Solar Rail Conflicts To 24H

.Talia.

That way we can have 24h cycle between Dark Sector Missions and Solar Rail Conflicts.

They'd end far faster if the battle pay was an appreciable amount.  Unfortunately, it isn't.  I'm starting to think maybe clans should be given 2x the listed tribute rate while players only lose 1x.  I know it's magic and makes no sense, but at least it could work...

Right now, if the timer runs down and there is no victor, the incumbent is automatically declared victor.  We'll never kick anyone out.

Both rails are destroyed, according to the tutorial. Meaning the node goes to whoever is quickest at mashing the redeploy button.

Both rails are destroyed, according to the tutorial. Meaning the node goes to whoever is quickest at mashing the redeploy button.

Really?

*goes to watch tutorial again*

Umm... there was no mention of that.  What I was referring to was a comment I thought I heard the devs say during the livestream.

No time limit is required for this mode of play.  You simply need to evaluate how many missions are being run in defense/attack of the rails and give them an appropriate HP.  Then, put a cap on how many successful missions can be run in a specific time frame so that the largest clans can't just spam-start missions and own all of the rails.

Also, give attacking clans the option of surrender, retreat, bow-out, etc.  Whatever you want to call it.  There's no reason for the attackers giving up and everyone simply having less content for 2 days...which is what is happening now.

As Volt said, no one does them because there's little reason to. 250 credits is simply too low to be considered even worth the time. Mercury's very first level gives more credits than that.

Honestly, the only way to truly entice people is to give 20k credit rewards, and to do that you'd need 100% credit tax rate. That's simply not doable.

The amount of income going to alliances needs to be jacked up so they can reliably give good rewards. Either that, or a small credit income increase with added resources as well. That way instead of 20k credits, you could have 5k credits and 1 neural sensor.

As Volt said, no one does them because there's little reason to. 250 credits is simply too low to be considered even worth the time. Mercury's very first level gives more credits than that.

Honestly, the only way to truly entice people is to give 20k credit rewards, and to do that you'd need 100% credit tax rate. That's simply not doable.

The amount of income going to alliances needs to be jacked up so they can reliably give good rewards. Either that, or a small credit income increase with added resources as well. That way instead of 20k credits, you could have 5k credits and 1 neural sensor.

Perhaps the DS node tax rates should have dominion over the normal nodes too?  Maybe they shouldn't actually steal from them, but they could get replicas.  For instance, if my alliance and yours each have an SR on Pluto and Pluto's main nodes give out 1 mil credits per day, perhaps we both get 10% of that per day plus whatever we set our personal node to?

Then again, while that would give us the capability of doing battle and toss massive amounts of credits around new startups could never hope to match us.  Whoever controls Pluto controls the whole system in such a case.