Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grumpy Old Men? Right Here, Please.

(PSN)P4NCH0theD0G

So, we are actually a European/UK Shadow Clan with 4 active people. We have more members, but most started before things with Warframe got better and more polished (and a bit easier to understand) and went off to play other stuff.

So, yes, gamers of a certain age welcome. If you remember Michael Knight and Michael Long, age shouldn't be a problem. We're nice people, with a nice-ish Dojo, labs and stuff.

We play to have fun but not the kind of "serious fun" where you yell at people when they mess up. Have a sense of humour, please. 

We're always happy to show people the ropes, and we're not made out of money, so you won't see us showing off fancy paid-for gear, either.

Be ya old-ish (yes, 25 can be positively ancient, especially for a tabledancer) and grumpy (in a nice way) and of any gender that is not an "it", you'll be very welcome. Truth be told, we'd take its, too. We're not picky. We're just happy to feel Grumpy.

Oh, and have a headset. That PS4 typing is killing our elderly hands :)

Hi Potential Grumpy`s

I am online most evenings add me psn: j3edi

If you would like an invite just pm me in game or here and ill get you added, As P4ncho said we play for fun and can show any new Tenno the basics.

See you online soon.

J3

"25 for a tabledancer", presumably female... Thought experiment: Would a group of grumpy old men mind if a 25 year old female-ish tabledancer joined their ranks? With all of her girlfriends? And possibly their girlfriends?

And the moral of this nonsense: you don't have to be male to be old. Or grumpy. Grumpy Old Men is not a description, it's an attitude. A choice.

So whether you be male or female or anything in between, in your twenties, thirties or see-through undies, if you feel what I'm saying, hop aboard. Bring friends. The more the grumpier. And grumpy is good.

Hey, I'm grumpy and old. Will be even more grumpy in a couple of months when I hit my 4th decade :)

I've got to the point where I need grumpy help as I get grumpier when all the spritely Tenno's whizz past me to get to the end...whilst I mop up all the loot at my slow pace!

I can't guarantee being on all the time due to RL and kids and wife, and my old age might distract me occasionally to another game. But I am active at the moment and would like to see other aspects of the game.

I'm in UK (Devon..grumpy old central).

Just a small update for everyone

We now have all labs and 99% research done just a couple of small things to do.

Dojo is complete with obstacle course and we have now started adding some visual touches like statues, plants etc.

It looks quite good to the point I don't feel as grumpy anymore.

Anyway if there are any old, grumpy, pot bellied, ear hair tenno out there looking for a home pm me in game or through psn name: j3edi

Good day gentlemen!!

Would you happen to have a seat on the bench for an old, grumpy expat Welshman currently living out in the (ex) colony of Hong Kong?

Time here is GMT +7 Hrs, I'm to be found online at various hours and in differing states of sobriety !

Cheers !

PS4 Taffdragon79

Hi

With a name like that I wouldn't have guessed you were welsh, what you doing in Hong Kong ????

Yep theres a seat for you just pm me psn id: j3edi same on warframe.

Look forward to hearing those welsh songs in game.