The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Changing Host And Losing Everything...

potensrex

so i was at about 28 minutes into my third farming session in survival mode on earth. i had gotten the sundering weave stance, the swirling tiger stance and most of all finally got a tranquil cleave. we were finishing up and waiting on the 30 minute mark when someone left making it transfer hosts and then while loading it said session unavailable. it logged me out and i lost absolutely everything i had gotten in the mission T_T is there any way to fix this or am i just screwed?

so i was at about 28 minutes into my third farming session in survival mode on earth. i had gotten the sundering weave stance, the swirling tiger stance and most of all finally got a tranquil cleave. we were finishing up and waiting on the 30 minute mark when someone left making it transfer hosts and then while loading it said session unavailable. it logged me out and i lost absolutely everything i had gotten in the mission T_T is there any way to fix this or am i just screwed?

Unfortunately it's happened many times before to other people, and even worse I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. (At least to my knowledge.) 

Unfortunately it's happened many times before to other people, and even worse I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. (At least to my knowledge.) 

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... sad panda is sad. welp time to go pout until i fall asleep. 

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... sad panda is sad. welp time to go pout until i fall asleep. 

Hey don't feel bad, those stance mods will come at the most random times. I got mine on the first mission on Mercury.. on accident. Not only was it the one I was looking for, but also right before I was about to go farm for it. 

i literally spent two days of my off time just trying to get the one for the nikana and when i finally do that shi.... stuff happens. lmao the worst luck. whatevs ish happens. thanks for being helpful though :)

No problem. Tell you what, you add me, and when can go stance hunting later. I wanna make sure that everyone has these awesome combos. :D

No problem. Tell you what, you add me, and when can go stance hunting later. I wanna make sure that everyone has these awesome combos. :D

sounds good :) loggin in now. then ima log back out and resume my pouting though... lol ive been working all night so im already exhausted. 

I almost lost mine once when host DC like 2cm away from extraction, he was running on the spot. Like one more step and we would have extracted but then host migration and I was fortunate it migrated to one of the other players in mission and we still ended up with it but now usually the moment my squad finds it, we rush to extraction incase anything happens rather than staying for longer.