The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't Update

BerelHawdos

When you're experiencing issues, i suggest checking out the twitter account.

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe

As for now, Warframe is receiving a DDoS attack, either from an alliance holding a solar rail or some mad Ps4 players or something. God knows.

We'll just have to hold our breath and hope the server hamsters will enjoy being fed protein powder.

I would say, that if its a DDoS (and i doubt it, i think they simply fcked something up and need an excuse), its from some of the fanboys who got butthurt, that Warframe won on MMObomb

Why would you doubt it? Everyone and their mother knows how to DDoS nowadays. Moba communities (Not passing blame, just an example as of recent events.) are rather popular for being DDoS'd/DDoS'ers. I'm sure Nexon players were upset when they were called out for cheating too.

Plenty of reasons for someone to DDoS, that and it's happened before. It'll eventually get sorted though. Stay strong.

Why would you doubt it? Everyone and their mother knows how to DDoS nowadays. Moba communities (Not passing blame, just an example as of recent events.) are rather popular for being DDoS'd/DDoS'ers. I'm sure Nexon players were upset when they were called out for cheating too.

Plenty of reasons for someone to DDoS, that and it's happened before. It'll eventually get sorted though. Stay strong.

Because you dont need 20 hours to fix a DDoS. Even less if you are a professional.