The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Most Hated Warframe?

hunter64hero

Loki > Troll > Useless > Mostly Perma Invis > radial disarm only good thing.

No Hate or Lokimasterrace comments on this pl0x its simply my opinion

+5 Hate

#LokiMasterRaceWillHaveYourHead

ANYWAYS- it depends on what you mean by hate. Do you mean hate the concept of a frame? Or hate the people who play the frame?

PsychedelicSnake knows what's up. In terms of concept?

In terms of concept; Banshee. I dunno- the idea of her being sound based just seems... Silly to me.

In terms of players; the usual Rhinos and Novas, occasionally other Lokis and Ashs. Nova I let off slightly because even though people complain about M.Prime, you're still getting large cuts of EXP as long as she's SOMEWHAT close to the team. Especially in Mobile Defense, where the faster you kill, the more enemies that CAN be killed. A Nova nuking things there benefits everyone in terms of EXP. If you're just itching to kill, that's your own problem.

But there's no exception for the doorheroes that typically gravitate towards those four frames. Anyone playing Ash as well as doorhero-ing is probably the worst though. Not only are Ashes useless in teams to begin with, but it's just sad to see one being a hall monitor while me and the rest of the guys are defending the objective.

Atleast with say... A Nova doorhero, they have the potential to be helpful.

Edited by Triburos

I've yet to witness one of these magnificient but, i guess, really stealthy and shy creatures. What random was throwing at me is a bunch of retards that shoot their bows pointlessly and aimlessly, whilst wandering off somewhere to the other side of the map to get downed.  

Plus, Bladestorm whilst regenerating shields is grand, but what about actual benefits to the team (debuffs, like Nova's ulti, healing (Trin, Oberon), CC (Rhino, Vauban, Excal etc), utility (Loki's DIsarm, Necros' desecrate)? , aside from "i clear mercury with a bow lol" argument?

By that logic, nobody should ever play anything that doesn't have a support aspect to it. In any MMO with a 'blizzard of snowflakes' aspect to it, you have to have your warrior.

You can't just have a group of priests and a tank tugging each other's putty all day.

If played correctly, Ash is a good rock for high-tier survival.

What he excels at, is assassination of difficult targets. While Loki can accomplish the same with Invisibility and a decent melee weapon, he's slower when it comes to laying down collateral damage.

Blade Storm doesn't just eliminate the threat, it isolates it, should it survive. 

I'll agree with you on one thing though, he doesn't contribute as much to a team as other frames and frankly, is better at soloing than anything else.

Perhaps I only enjoy him because I prefer to solo everything and anything I can, because trying to avoid stepping on peoples' toes is like trying to make it to your 50th birthday without breathing and I really, REALLY dislike relying on people who have nothing but contempt for me and criticize everything I do, almost as much as I dislike sharing the fruits of my labors with them.

Edited by Morgenzier

Nova, fuc*ing bi*ch that boom boom everything and have smile on her stupid face for getting the most exp and the most killings and she destroyed already  killing ranking.

That's not how experience works, if you're near the offending Nova when things go boom you get all the XP she gets.

I don't hate any frame in someone else's hands, if they have fun with that frame what do I care? Valkyr gets so much hate its ridiculous, not going to stop me from using her. 

When it comes to ME playing that frame, I absolutely hate playing Oberon, Mag or Rhino. Every time I roll Oberon I feel like I should just pull out a different frame cause he just doesn't feel effective, the same curse for Mag in my eyes. Rhino, I admit is probably a bias against constantly being told "Why aren't you playing Rhino, your Trinity/Valkyr/Ember is useless, play Rhino" since I was a rank 1. 

Design wise: Hydroids easily up there, followed by Nova due to her helmets. 

Nekros.

An abysmal frame and honestly it is a shock that he hasn't had a rework yet.

His only use is for looting which is a poor excuse for not changing his kit.

Have to disagree.

He has some decent use in defense with Terrify and Shadows of the Dead taking some heat off of whatever needs defending.

If someone like a Frost, Vauban, Loki or anything else that can prevent S#&$ from attacking the pod or atleast hinder mobs somewhat joins the party, sure, he does lose some usability.

But then again, many frames become less useful if another type of frame is in the party as well. Unless you're a jesus tier frame, that's just the way of the road.

Look- as long as your frame has SOME use to the team - even if you become less helpful as other frames join the fray like Frost and Vauban - I still like you. I appreciate any frame that adds even a small layer to our defenses.

But, if you're just being a door hero, I hate you and will probably Switch Teleport you into an inescapable crevasse somewhere on the map. Trust me, I've found plenty. Under ramps and S#&$. And unless you have a teleportation ability, you're not getting out.

If you're being a door hero whilst also playing with a frame that is nearly useless for team play, I despise you and will go out of my way to kill you by teleporting you out of bounds of the map.

Edited by Triburos

First I will go a bit offtopic with my player type list

Zephyr for ult - you go on a map like jupiter - infestation and everything... all of the freaking loot goes flying and is being placed somewhere unreachable...every @(*()$ time

Nova - if it's not a defense mission, there is a 99% chance you will get a jerk-off wanker tosser that goes "Bam" "bam" "bam" in your face "Bam" "bam" "bam" because swag "Bam" "bam" "bam" look at my pretty colors "Bam" "bam" "bam"

Rhino - these guys... 50% unskilled iron stomping rushers that ignore all other frames,  25% rushers, 20% helpful, 5% ???

Excalibur - newcomers or lately *u13 melee in your fa...S#&$ I died, help! plox, I didn't know I couldn't skana heavy gunner*

Oberon - let's go on a t3 ext/md or even better, let's go on a t3 survival mission, just let me take my oberon my ulti is powerfoool and I haz healz too... I'm like "ok i'll take trinity with paris prime, whatever".

But if it comes to frames themselves, I really don't like Zephyr for the design and her ult, other than that I like all frames - all maxed out, few with a polarization or two.

Frames I most use 

Loki

Trinity

Vauban

Saryn

Nova

Well I personally don't own all frames so I will just make assumptions...

Imo I wouldn't like:

banshee (her abilities don't look useful at all)

Ember (once I found out that she's bad for high lvl enemies I didn't want her anymore)

Loki (ONLY because of you stupid #lokiizmasterracezzzYolo morons)

Oberon (plain useless only ultimate is worth something)

Mm...
Excalibur - because of the cult.
Davy Jones - because of the name and swag.
Ash - absolutely useless, save for ninja solo stealth.
Oberon - absolutely useless, save for... being able to heal himself... mostly.
Zephyr - her ultimate. Period.

Who do I hate most? Not sure.

P.S.: Banshee is almost prerequisite for 200+, just like Nova. Her niche is small, but it's still more than anything on the list above.
Loki may have a mentally disabled community, but for good reason. My friend has shown me what Loki is capable of... Dodging bullets, eviscerating from stealth, tanking with clones, teleporting and singlehandedly CCing any non-infested, almost as good as Vauban. It takes skill, it really does. Skill, effort. You kill or you die. But it pays up.

Edited by Wrathinside

Mm...

Ash - absolutely useless, save for aggressive stealth.

I think you typo'd 'Loki' as 'Excalibur'.

Or perhaps I'm [Radial]blind because I thought there was like.... No playerbase for Excalibur. Very rarely do I see one- they're as rare as banshees and saryns for me.

Edited by Triburos

i like rhino, i use him mostly, but not all the time. tbh all frames are situational, but the thing is that when a single frame can be applied to any situation, then they are OP. i feel this way about frames with aoe effects such as rhino, oberon, saryn, vauban, etc...they are good frames, but they can almost be applied in any situation because of their ults and rhino because of his durability.

consequently, even though those frames are decent, they become annoying when everyone is using them. frames like those are meant for defense, survival, and the void...which is where i mostly use rhino anyways.

as for a frame i dont like, i recently got Nyx. her abilities are fine, but her armor rating just belittles that. i only dont like vauban because of his appearance, but i recognize his use in a defensive situation

Mm...

Ash - absolutely useless, save for ninja solo stealth.

P.S.: Banshee is almost prerequisite for 200+, just like Nova. Her niche is small, but it's still more than anything on the list above.

Loki may have a mentally disabled community, but for good reason. My friend has shown me what Loki is capable of... Dodging bullets, eviscerating from stealth, tanking with clones, teleporting and singlehandedly CCing any non-infested, almost as good as Vauban. It takes skill, it really does. Skill, effort. You kill or you die. But it pays up.

Ash is the interception king. His ability to kill in two places at once, makes him indispensable there.

I agree with you about Hydroid's name though. . .

I figured they'd go with something like Cthulu or Poseidon, but Hydroid? Bleh. Rolls off the tongue like a square porcupine.

Edited by Morgenzier

Loki and Ash.

Cowards want to be invisible. 

by that logic you can state the problems of other frames:

Saryn: coward wants to resort biological warfare

Rhino: coward needs protection

Oberon: coward needs aoe

Valkyr: channels the rage of raging gamers into a set of claws

Frost: coward hides in a transparent igloo, and aoe

Nova: coward needs aoe

Vauban: coward...in general

Hydroid: coward needs to call upon a horror from the deep, and calls that an ability

etc

Well that is just people not abusing how good antimatter drop can be.  Personally I use all the abilities quite often because otherwise there would be no use to having 450 energy

That may be so, but Nova spits in the face of decency and trivializes everything with Prime. On top of making the game boring as S#&$ and repetitive, she has cotton candy machines on her head and shoulders. And she steals all of your affinity when you're trying to level a new weapon. Nova's just a ball-hog with a terrible personality.

Ash is the interception king. His ability to kill in two places at once, makes him indispensable there.

Sadly, that's not true. Ash is one of the very few frames that is flat out useless, or near as in teams.

Ash needs one buff. ONE, that would make him much viable for teams, and would put him on LEVEL with Nova;

Make Blade Storm hit all it's targets at once. And perhaps remove the mob cap. If they changed the animation to him whizzing by all marked targets in about one second then returning to his last position, followed by all the targets dropping dead at once, his assault ability would be MUCH better for defense.

But he takes ages to kill his targets, meanwhile a Nova just nuked everything he was about to target. The unfortunate thing is; that's Ash's only hope for a use in teams, but DE done goofed and made it pain stakingly slow to the point you might as well not even bother bringing Ash in the case of a defense mission.

It is with great shame to admit, that I once turned my head from Radial Disarm, for quite a while, believing that Decoy was capable of anything.

I was a foolish Loki, I know.

But once I gave Radial Disarm another chance, good lord was it a mistake to have turned away from it for so long. That thing is so helpful with Stretch and combined with Decoy. Entire waves and crowds can be herded by Loki anywhere he wants. When they said he was manipulative, they weren't joking. Other than Nyx, he's one of the few frames capable of literally controlling how enemies behave, by switching them to their melee A.I and redirecting their aggro elsewhere with Decoy.

Edited by Triburos

I don't see why people are hating on Frost. Yeah sure Snowglobe is a bit of a mess right now, but its not the only thing he does. Avalanche is a powerful ult, Ice Wave takes down light infested/corpus fairly easily, and he's got a fair bit of survivability to boot. 

Also, saying Nova is bad because she can kill things easily is like saying you hate chocolate because it is sweet.

Mechanically, the worst frame would be, in my opinion, Oberon. Trinity does a much better job of healing and has more bulk. Oberon's abilities are also sort of uninspired and lackluster. I liked the idea of him initially (A fairy paladin doesn't sound bad), but his abilities either need toned up or reworked for him to be useful.

FYI - i hate Frames based on their "Omfg, how can you not use it, its so stronK, xoxo #yoloswagframe" factor. Frames should be equal in the means of "Which frame can i play, without being forced to"

#1. Nova - Helmet looks like one of those hairstyles, when women are too lazy to do something with their hair and wrap it to this...this tumor on their heads. Also removes the need of skill to reach secret rooms. Those should be reserved to Tenno who can actually do the needed Parkour, not those who can press "get me there"-button. Ultimate is a complete joke and should be replaced by anything else. Atm she is irreplaceable at higherlevels due to the extra damage and prog.

#2. Nekros - You need this frame to farm stuff. Not "maybe" not "optional" - its a must have if you want to farm some mods. A frame shouldnt be absolutely vital to getting stuff. Thats like a frame that would drop platinum with a skill. Not much, only like 1 or 2, but everyone would have to have it. Same for Nekros. U13 there and recruiting looked like this "Need 3 maxed Nekros, no other frame". Also absolutely vital to long survivals, since he can basically spawn new life support.

#3. Vauban - No, he is NOT better than Frost.

#4. Trinity - Best helmet looks sh*ttiest. Ultimate gets pushed to 20 secs+ and with 2 in your team you are basically invincible, making Survivals a joke. Frame-abilities shouldnt replace player-skill.

Lets say we are making a high-lv survival. You will need Nova (to deal any damage to high level enemies), Nekros (to give you more life-support, better drops, enemies that fight for you and life/energy orbs), Trinity (to keep you alive, even if you shouldnt be) and then we got one f-ing spot free. Now the question is - what do we need 16 other frames for, if there is only one debateable spot for them? Which btw will probably be filled with one more of the prior 3.

Edited by Kasseopea

i main nova :3

shoot me

-shoots at Antimatter Drop-

I don't hate on Novas as much as what others do. M.Prime feeds the team EXP and helps defending by being an excellent nuke. That's all I need- I'm not the type who itches for kills.

It's just that Novas are with Rhino and Loki in the group of frames that most douches turn to for things like hall monitoring.

Warframe I don't own :

Hydroid

Excalibur

Ash

Banshee

Oberon

Volt

Nekros

Warframe I don't enjoy using or seeing in my group because of bads experiences :

Excalibur

Nova

Warframe I would love to enjoy using but can't :

Saryn. Something in the gameplay, maybe because armor don't affect shields and I don't like to take healt damage. Maybe because she is slow.

It's a shame because I'm in love with the artstyle of this particular warframe. Don't care about the boobs. The Brienne of Warframe.

Vauban. Boring. Outside of ODD...

Frost. Because of the nerf of Snow Globe. I don't play Frost anymore. Didn't even try to use an offensive build.

I hate frost, ice types in any elemental setup always suck. Always. I seriously hate anything to do with ice.

What about water?

I dislike Nekros most

I find only his desecrate to be useful

A close second is Excalibro who only has Radial blind as a useful skill to me