Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Decent, Causual Clan For High-Level/void Group Play.

Torigoma

Been playing for a few weeks, got a few weapons, Ranked Excalibur up to 30, and fell like I got a decent grasp of the Game. So though it was about time I start looking for a Clan. I'm currently Rank 3 (about 10% from 4), will a Maxed Excalibur and working on a Rhino at the moment. I want to Eventually grab a Oberon (just need the systems in fact) and either a Prime Frost/Rhino depending on what one I like best (maybe both) as well as a Nekros to even it all out.

Since the Update 13, I've been having ALOT of fun with Melee, and a pretty decently outfitted, with a Full "Steel Charge" and Channeling Mods, but I'm a Pretty good shot as well.

Please leave any info about your Clan, what my duties would be (I.E Taxes, Events, "raids" etc etc) and any questions you might have for me!

The Booty Warriors are always welcoming new members. All of our research is done, and we're relatively small. I take care of most everything, and I let people know what we need in terms of Rails, mods, resources, etc. So long as you're a decent human being, who doesn't mind being subjected to a Clan farming session every now and again, you should fit in with us quite well.

We're also willing to help you grab any pieces you need for weapons, frames, Sentinels, etc.

Edited by TBK-Godzilla

The Booty Warriors are always welcoming new members. All of our research is done, and we're relatively small. I take care of most everything, and I let people know what we need in terms of Rails, mods, resources, etc. So long as you're a decent human being, who doesn't mind being subjected to a Clan farming session every now and again, you should fit in with us quite well.

Intresting. Guess I'll give it a Shot. or Rather, I will when the Servers are behaving, bwaahahhaha.