Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Data Could Not Be Saved *mad

Xyandron

Hi everyone,

you all have been noticed, that Warframe has some server issues.

Well because of that, some datas couldn't be safed.

And my question is: Are we getting any compensation for that? 

For example: I' ve been farming for more then seven hours, to get my Ninkana stance mod "Tranquil Cleave". Everything was fine, besides of some connection issues. But when I got that mod, after that annoying farming, the server says, that "your profile data couldn't be saved".

I hope, that someone (Admins) can clarify me.

greetings,

Xyandron

I hope you have a screenshot of you looting Tranquil Cleave.

Or extraction screen.

I made another choice, I'm not playing because I don't want to be in your situation, not getting something I farmed for hours.

The only compensation we are aware of is for people who bought boosters. They will probably add time or reset them. (People with those 99 day boosters from the prime pack will most likely just have time added, it's negligible even if they don't get an addition)

As for people as a whole, I doubt it. Maybe a general Exp. or Credit. boost weekend or day?

compensations:

Anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

Argon will not Decay (timer will still count)

Login rewards have been given a 2 day leeway for users who could not login during this time.

All active or pending Dark Sector conflicts/deploys have been extended by 1 day(24 hours) to make up for the lack of playability during this downtime. (la-de-da)

Means that I' ve to spend another seven hours on farming that mod? :v 

Can't the Admin's just look up what loots were dropped during the match, if I can give the exact time and date?

I can be wrong, but I think the problem is right here.

The fact you couldn't connect to DE's Servers means they don't have a clue of what you got in this mission.

Sadly I don't have a screenshot of looting Tranquil Cleave, because I didn't expect this happening. But I could tell the exactly time + date, if it's needed.

Well. when support asked me when I missed out on an alert they asked me who I was playing with so they could verify that I got the item. Not sure whether it's the same for regular items. Worth a shot though.