The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Trinity/Ember

RawrKitty

first off: do i NEED to buy the chasis blueprints from the foundry? or can i get them as a drop?

Hey all, i've been looking all over for some gameplay vids or at least screenshots of trinity/ember chasis, and i can't seem to find them, i've read their skills but im trying to figure out which one i should buy, since i can only really get one at the moment, does anyone have any experience with either of these warframes? like - how strong are trinity's heals? and can she heal herself? and how much energy does embers abilitiys cost, and how strong are they? im really new and also am an asthetics @#&*(, and i really wish there were some vids of these two warframes lol

Edited by RawrKitty

From what I see you buy the blueprint, then you have to grind some boss that drops their crap for the three blueprint parts you need and some other crafting material you can get elsewhere.THen you wait 12 hours for them to make. Then you take those and wait 3 days for the actual frame and then you get your shiny new frame.

Other than that, I can't help you. But yeah.. I sorta want Trinity. Love playing support.

Buy Trinity - and grind Ember.

Trinity is pretty much survival due to health and enery regen, coupled with damage reflection and Full Heal (Shields & Health) for the group (incl. Trinity). Ember is about AoE fire damage. Infestation die super fast to it. World on Fire turns the entire party into Firewalkers, leaving trails of destruction - wicked cool.

I have Trinity at 30, my most played frame by far, and Ember at 21 right now.

Without platinum you cant get the fourth skill, so take that into account before buying a warframe.

And also, if you pay 25 000, it costs then another 75 000 (or something like that) to craft it. So personally, i would just stick with the default one and buy better weapons and leave the warframe for what it is.

First is bought from marketplace, second is found in a map.

But i dont know what to do now ^^

Maybe you can figure it out

Farm the boss more from where you got systems on saturn. he also drops chassis and helmet, then farm the mats for those and craft them. When those are done you can craft Ember.

Shes alot of fun to play. :3