The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De And Rebecca

Canes-Venatici

Getting DDOsed isn't uncommon on many MMOs, what is uncommon. is how the community reacts

and how the Company that runs that MMO works in a very good way.

Thank you DE for working as you always do. (just don't go passing out on the keyboard like some programmers would do.)

I'd just like to put my thanks in here as well. I appreciate all the hard work that DE has culminated in the form of this fantastic game, it's more than just a game for me though. To me this game symbolizes an online community where I can let loose and relax and even rage a bit because of the influx of mentally challenged brand new Loki players. Don't tell me you haven't seen them on Cassini, you know you go there to rank freshly formaed weapons as well ya butts. That's digression though, I have never enjoyed an online game this much since Borderlands, and this may even go beyond that because I love prime time and I watch it every single time it's on because it makes me feel that much closer to this beauty of a game. So keep calm, kick some mod... ammo container buttocks? and carry on DE! I love you guys. Also do Sheldon time again. Also Megan is hot. Also so is Rebecca. Also so is Steve. Dat beard. Nohomodoe.

XnyL, on 15 Apr 2014 - 8:49 PM, said:

"No games have capture my attention like warframe."

If there were a Halo like Warframe, I would die from Sleep Deprivation. So far this is one of few games I have played more than 72hrs clocked in.

DE! Keep up the great work! Thanks for this amazing game. It inspires me to achieve a level of greatness in future games I'll be working on with UE4.