The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Bladestorm

MetroFallout

As much as I like the thought that I can reach 2.5(45 hit) than jump on people's heads and deal 5k unmitigated damage..... I think this will never happen. I'm glad that, at least, it increases the hit combo.

Really though I think the attacks done in bladestorm are meant to kill in 1 hit no matter the level. At least with this method, it can actually kill in 1 hit no matter the level as long as the hit counter's high enough. Otherwise, it'd still be standing.

As much as I like the thought that I can reach 2.5(45 hit) than jump on people's heads and deal 5k unmitigated damage..... I think this will never happen. I'm glad that, at least, it increases the hit combo.

Only to have that combo vanish almost immediately upon exiting Bladestorm unless you're lucky enough to be placed right next to an enemy. What's the point of Bladestorm affecting your hit combo when it doesn't benefit from the hit combo? It would let skilled players build up their hit combo before using their Ultimate for maximum damage output. Ya know, "thinking before ulting"? Putting a degree of skill towards earning your damage as opposed to going Afk and pressing 4 every 30 seconds? This would be the first of many long overdue buffs to Ash.

Edited by Stefanovich