Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mastery Test Bugs Out

NemmyDesu

Every time I start my Mastery Test for Mastery 4, Lotus tells me to survive and 2-5 enemies spawn. After I kill those, nothing else spawns, and when I wait for the timer to run out, it keeps me in the mission with no clear objective. This has happened 3 times now.

Edit: This has happened 4 times now, they really to need to put out a hotfix

Edited by Flame90009

Having the same issue...Tried 3 times now, first two times killed all the enemies before the time ran out and they stopped spawning. The last time I played keep away and still only 5 spawned. When the timer ran out nothing happened in any of the 3 cases.

...as I am writing this message, I am currently in my second attempt at this mastery challenge, about 5 minutes after the clock ran out...the thing bugging out is quite annoying and it'd be nice if someone figured out why only a single-digit number of enemies spawns before the challenge breaks completely.

EDIT: ...found something interesting: if I climb on top of one of the collumns and jump over the middle of the challenge arena thing,  the screen goes white, my character stands up (now apparently sitting on the collumn) and the introduction to the challenge plays again...doesn't seem to affect the actual challenge in any way, but I'm writing it here in case it turns out to be relevant.

Edited by Takuanuva

I had this issue for about 4 tries.  I found it worked properly for me when i didn't try to skip any of the introduction, or use any warframe abilities or melee.  I just ran around in circles shooting everything with my primary weapon until the timer ran out.

Hopefully this also works for other Tenno.  Good luck

-Fizzleheff