Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leggy Gameplay

Wazzzabi

I play solo fine, so don't think its an fps problem. It lags when I join into other's game.... Mobs just freeze at a place, suddenly moves very fast, then freeze again. Have no problem like that in other online shooter though...

Edited by Wazzzabi

I play solo fine, so don't think its an fps problem. It lags when I join into other's game.... Mobs just freeze at a place, suddenly moves very fast, then freeze again. Have no problem like that in other online shooter though...

Question. When you say you have no problems like this in other online shooters, do you mean shooters that have dedicated servers, or shooters that use a peer-to-peer model like Warframe? Because for Warframe, you're connecting direct to some other player who's hosting it. And if there's high ping between you and the host, or if the host's internet connection is lousy...

For Warframe, there's not much you can do besides making sure your regional settings are right, so the matchmaking ideally pairs you with someone close by geographically. Even so, that doesn't always work out. For me, I use the Oceania region filtering. But I know full well that for me, there's actually more latency and network hops connecting to someone in Australia versus the United States.

EDIT: Okay, Wazzzabi, so I saw your other post saying you're in Southeast Asia, like me. This explains it. The Oceanic region setting in-game pairs us up with hosts in Australia, but that doesn't always work well for us. Mystery solved.

Edited by Acyl

Makes sure you select the right region based on your place. For SEA player, try selecting Oceania.

I'm from SEA too. And yeah, connection is quite an issue.