Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For New Members Of Soup

(PSN)PowdrdToastMan21

Because who doesn't like soup...?

Seriously, though, we are a small clan (about 10 people total, only around 6 who are active) and we are looking for others to join.  We don't plan on becoming a very large clan and are much more interested in the quality of people than the quantity.  If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please see below:

A little bit about me as the clan creator: I'm 28, engaged, and live with my fiancée in NYC.  I work full time and game as a long-time hobby.  I try to play for at least an hour or two each night before I go to bed and I usually get time in on my days off as well (unfortunately, they do not fully coincide with my fiancée's days off).  Most of the people in our clan and who I play with on a consistent basis are 25 - 40 years old and we are a fairly tight-knit group.  Even when we are playing different games, we like to be in a party together to joke around and just chat.   I find that people who we tend to get along best with often have the following qualities: down-to-earth, can take a joke but also dish one out, are light-hearted, often times are in a relationship or have a family (not a necessity of course!), and are genuinely good people.  Please note that we do swear occasionally, so if you're offended by bad language then you may not enjoy spending time in a party with us.

We like to take our time when playing through most levels and get as much out of each level as possible, so if you like to always just rush through levels you probably wouldn't enjoy playing with us.  We will occasionally do a speed run, though they are few and far between.  

We are looking for people who not only want to play together frequently, but also want to be an active part in helping us grow and develop the clan (adding resources to research, taking part in how we build the dojo, etc...).  While we are not brand new, we still have a lot of work to do (investing resources in weapons, warframes, building new rooms, etc...) and we want to find people who want to play an active part in this process.  We are pretty generous people and like to help each other when possible and are happy to help any new members where we can (keep in mind we are still pretty new) though we would of course welcome any help from more advanced players that is offered as well.

As we are very focused on the quality of the individual and how you mesh with us in a group, we would prefer to play with new players a little bit before inviting them to the clan.

If you are looking for a new group and think you would be interesting in taking part in the above information, either message me here or on PSN and let me know (if you do message me on PSN, please let me know that you found me from here).  As mentioned, we are looking for new players and veterans alike, so please don't let level of experience dissuade you in any way from contacting us.  I appreciate you taking the time in reading this and whether or not you end up playing with us, I wish you happy gaming!
Edited by (PS4)PowdrdToastMan21

Hey bro hows it going? So this is the clan that you were talking to me about. I wish you the best of luck my fiend. I'm rutting for you so everything turns out great. See you in game bro.

Hey Will,

Nice to hear from you!  Yes, it is just a small clan of friends but we wouldn't mind expanding a bit with the right people.  I get a lot of joy out of building this from scratch and putting my resources in to upgrade it which is why I'm not ready to just join another clan at this point.  I'll be on this evening, though, if you're around.  I feel bad that we haven't been able to coordinate anything yet.

Hey Will,

Nice to hear from you!  Yes, it is just a small clan of friends but we wouldn't mind expanding a bit with the right people.  I get a lot of joy out of building this from scratch and putting my resources in to upgrade it which is why I'm not ready to just join another clan at this point.  I'll be on this evening, though, if you're around.  I feel bad that we haven't been able to coordinate anything yet.

That's alright my friend. I will be on around 10:30pm Est tonight. We'll get some games in soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi toastman

Im interested in Joining your clan. I am currently living in Japan right now, 5 months now but I was born Canadian moved here with my wife. As for chatting and joking sounds fun but im currently living with my wife's parents till me and my wife can find a place, so i can't be so loud haha. I looking forward from hearing from you.