Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Vs. Snipetron

PaperTofu

Paris is fun, but impractical in most uncoordinated coop unless fitted with top upgrade mods - weak enemies get killed by your teammates before you can get a shot off, tough ones get thrown around too much to land an arrow properly. So, till you get your mods topped, Paris for solo or private, Snipetron for online.

Or you can take Lex for offhand. It's basically Snipetron, only with more ammo per clip, faster reload and more damage per shot when fully modded.

I disagree with that. I have played coop that has had zero coordination and deal in the higher range of damage for the round. I think it all depends on how you play and learning the tricks of the weapon.

I am more of a casual player and I like Paris for no other reason than it looks cool, which is a large reason I play this game. ;)

I disagree with that. I have played coop that has had zero coordination and deal in the higher range of damage for the round. I think it all depends on how you play and learning the tricks of the weapon.

I am more of a casual player and I like Paris for no other reason than it looks cool, which is a large reason I play this game. ;)

I get higher damage with the Paris as well when I get those 1300 damage critical headshots on Corpus crewmen, but when you overkill by thousands, it doesn't mean you're being effective. I'm going to guess that most of the time, the other players have quite a bit higher kills than you do. I'm not saying the Paris is a bad weapon, it's just not as effective as rifles, shotguns, and pistols. This goes for the Snipetron as well.