Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

S.h.a.d.o.w. (Acronym) Clan

5L3ND3RMaN

S.H.A.D.O.W. stands for Specialized Hunters in Attack Defense and Overall Warfare. We are a mountain clan going over 120 members and gaining more every day. Our clan is unique in the fact that we have a fully functioning "government" if you will. Once you've been in the clan for a while and have shown promise, you may be contacted about a position on our Council. Our Councillors are responsible for taking suggestions or ideas from those in the lower two ranks, and presenting these ideas to our distinct Senior Councillors. We only keep three Senior Councillors on board at any given time. After the Senior Councillors have refined the ideas or suggestion put forth by the lower Council, they write a report using a format provided and sent it to the Chairman. The Chairman are my trusted advisers and present their opinions on a topic as well. Then the decision comes down to me, the Lord Marshall, and from there I put in whether I like the idea or suggestion. Suggestion vary from recruiting contests offering platinum, to a change in the clan emblem. So if you want a clan where your voice actually matters, feel free to message any of the following people in game and ask to join:

5L3ND3RMaN

Iorv3th_

TheMongler

JudaiMustang

~To Serve and Slaughter~