Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chaos Theory

Xihyon

300px-Chaos_starsvg_zpsbe060b35.png

Poor sportsman ship, trolls, jokers, jerks, everyone alike, unite for a chance to really fit in. 

I'll tell you what I'm not going to do.

I'm not going to give you an organized list of all the clans that are taking part of this movement.

Sure as hell not going to put down a list of rules, have people blindly follow them, like half the players blindly hip firing. 

I'm sure you've all seen felt it. The unsettling rise to power of a clan/ alliance, and you, to sit back and watch. To put it simply, I want that to stop,... when I feel like it should be. I want to be a thorn in their side. 

There will be political stand point on alliances, and clans in this game.

I want nothing to do with it.

There will be meta, tiers, and things that should be and shouldn't be done in this game. 

I couldn't care less.

To put it simply. I want to cause damage in this system that seems to be working itself out. In the markets prices, in dark sector, and the clans/alliances that will stop us other wise. 

I think a lack of pvp will do this to a player like me. 

If you are looking to get into an alliance of antagonist to this story. PM me. 

Edited by Xihyon

• 2 months later...

I am chaos and my clan Imbibe Chaos with me I have been looking for an alliance to bring our chaotic plans to fruition. If the warframe world will bring order let us bring back chaos to its brutally undeveloped chicken head!

We are 150+ all active members with just the right mixture of chaos............seriously its like 75/36% or something

So anyway I'm interested in your theory the last theory I got behind was something about the tidal reflection syndromes of mating bananas in the tropics, But I digress how about you PM me in game good fellow and we can work out exactly were we can cause chaos to this retched system.....

my in game ID=

ChaoticNinja-Overlord