Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Lyra [Guardian Of The Lotus]*in Construction*

KingHyperiuM

Hello my friends tenno! this in Under Construction. you must wait for a final product :C ... dont worry you'll see the progress!

Info:

Lyra is a strategist she will bring you support and efficiency in your battle. she also trains a lot of tenno like you in order to protect us of our past. is very experienced you may learn something of her knowledge and tactics.

(Try to add more also abilities info)

Base statisdics: (In construction)

Health: 90

Shield: 125

Energy: 150

Armor: 55

Sprint speed: 1.1

Abilities: (In construction)

1. A: Rising:

·Description: Taunts one enemy to make him to fight you with melee. for 7/9/11 seconds

Alternative:

B: Ammo restore: Restores 1/4 of your total ammo

--------------------------------------------------

2. Pride

·Description: (in construction)

3. A: Overload

·Description: Accelerates movement speed   and provides crits for melee for 5/10/15 seconds.

Alternative for 2st skill:

B: Shield 0E23:

·Description: Provides a shield for your team/squad and lotus unit (not like the frost globe a mobile shield you in the center of that shield, you cant jump and move 1/2 of your total movement speed also cant sprint) (we can also add health of the shield)

4. Lotus Unit:

·Description:

Summons/Calls/Teleport 2  NPC (tenno no spectre) to aid you in battle for 20/25/30 seconds then they dissappear with a smoke bomb. base lvl in the mission +2/+3/+5

Lotus Unit:

Volt and Loki (Loki use decoy and volt shock)

Trinity and Rhino (Rhino use roar and trinity link)

Excalibur x2 (Only use exca 1st ability)

Similar build:

Primary: 

Polarities:

Power x4 - (In construction)

Alternative Misc/Equip Ideas:

helmet: ?

body: ?

syandana: Lotus guard (Exclusive)

Why i'm doing this?

· Well a lot of ppl want to create a warframe, they may have no time or just think the idea will be ignored but first of all im giving a try and i always wanted to play with npc tennos or spawn something not like nekros.

a lot of bosses like lephantis (spawn infested with that capsules)- captain vor (when he use the black shield spawn grinner)- corpus ( well they generate a lot of MOA's like when you fight vs Alad V).

· Also the Developers need ideas... so here it's the community the give the a lot of awesome ideas.

· So here is my idea...

· Problem in this i think is for the first ability but idk -> Conclave

·  Why Lyra?

Is a constellation not big but i love the star vega :3 (size is not everything) ... also is a beautiful name for a warframe.

· Why a guardian of the lotus?

She trains tenno in the past to protect themselves from corpus and the dogs... (grinner).

· I will try to add more also art (i suck at it :c but i'll do my best)

·Thanks to ·

············

Hey, can you help comrade?

my main language is spanish so if you see a error please tell me also let me know what do you think :D

​············