Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Different Way To Get Prime Weapons/warframes?

sergmonstriker

New enemies/bosses in voids that drop parts or blueprint for each prime item or warframe. Good for players who look for certain prime weapons or warframes.
Also, a warframe that is a master of time and/or space (traveling). Possible abilities could be used to stop time, rip a hole or make a dimensional rift between time and space that does damage over time, create a time/space portal, or spawns/sends space and/or time parasites that does damage over time on the opponent. I think if space is included, then include a special energy look like space and/or void looking and/or void and/or space energy line flowing through the warframe with the energy color of what the player choose.
Please respond to what you think of my ideas and add some of your ideas on this. If you like these ideas or one of them, please vote this post up.

Edited by sergmonstriker

I'd think that space is already included for warframe abilities....at least two of them anyways.

ie: Nova's Wormhole ability (already warps space for travel), Vauban's phased skin and Vortex (essentially a black hole).

This is just me of course, but time stopping abilities? That would be sweet.....

I love the idea of a space/time frame. A friend and I were discussing this before. I thought a pretty cool ability for him/her would to be able to grab enemies and put them into a sort of pocket-dimension and then later spit them back out as projectiles.

I like the idea of having leaders in the void and they drop certain blueprints like how the oberon blueprints are distributed now.

as for the time/space warframe how about you take it to extremes like he creates bubbles around enemies that are in extremely accelerated time and they remain frozen as 1000's of years pass by inside their bubble, desiccating them down to a skeleton and robotic enemies could suffer corrosion and short circuit, if enemies aren't killed by his ultimate they are slowed down to a snail's pace because they have now aged for a century in a matter of seconds.

again 2nd or 3rd power could be a simple CC that decreases all movement in a certain radius to a crawl for X seconds, another second or 3rd power could be "forever young" and reverses in time, everyone's warframes to before they were modded for a few seconds or takes them back to the health/shields multiplier that they had when the frame was unranked, but still have the mods. Restoring all health and shields but then you have to bring them back to the present after a few seconds to receive your current rank multiplier or all your mods back, so there is a moment of vulnerability that you need to make sure you're inside a snowglobe or something while your shields and health are ~100 for maybe 3 seconds after casting