Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worth Coming Back?

Lord_zasca

I had a bit of a hiatus from the game myself a while ago, came back in just before after Valkyr.

There's been a few changes, but nothing to make it a different game. Some major tweaks such as the new melee system (combos and the Dual Zoren/Ichor are a killer way to play :D ) and new tilesets, frames and weapons as others have said.

I have immense fun with Zephyr. She's the air warframe and if you have headroom then you can literally fly through the levels. Makes it really easy to get to bonus rooms in the void too. Not got Hydroid yet, but he's the water frame and can turn into a puddle!! :D

The Earth tileset is an open air jungle which looks really nice and is good to fly through.

New game modes are nice. Interception is good with Zephyr(again), it's like capture 4 points and Zephyr can fly between the points really easily. Makes for a fun solo. Playing with others can actually make the game mode harder because you need to pick people up then fly off to capture. Very fun. :)

Kubrows are definitely coming to the game. The WIP animations make them look awesome, wallrunning and stuff, but not sure how long it's gonna be until they're in. I forget which devstream they were previewed in.

Edit: Oh yeah... Infested missions are back, they are the Dark Sector missions, all against infested. There's also the Orokin Derelict, like the void but all destroyed and again populated by infested. Nice boss fight too, fighting a huge 3-headed infested creature (but you might have played OD.. not quite sure of the timeline. I was really impressed with it after my hiatus.)

Edited by FractalMind