Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qualify For Next Rank Lock Out Bug

Izisery

For some reason, the ability to level up my profile is bugged. The first day, I was level Zero, had never clicked on it before, and it automatically gave me a 24 hour lock out as soon as I had enough XP to level.

Today, I tried again, and I got the pop up, and I clicked 'Yes' I was sure I wanted to take the test.... and nothing happened, nothing at all. So I clicked on it again, click yes again... Nothing happens. So I restarted, logged back in, clicked my profile and was told I was locked out Again for 24 hours without ever having taken the test. 

Is there anyway I can reset this lock out so that I can actually take the test? 

Unfortunately no, it can't be reset. You could try contacting support about it, but it sometimes takes a day or two for them to respond anyways.

The games servers where under attack recently and so theres still quite a few issues. Id say try again tomorrow after the game updates (there should be an update tomorrow).

Waited 24 hours again, tried to take the test, AGAIN. STILL NOTHING. This is EXTREMELY frustrating! It's bad enough this game does SO much to punish New people to the game, but to have a bug like this is just Ridiculous.