Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rails

plumbcrazy

Yes the new rail system has problems I think.  We have 2 rails built and can never deploy them. So whats the point in making them?  Zero battle pay say you?  No play the battle say I. 

Enjoy the infested game a bit more than wasting time with clan or alliance game.

What do you guys think?  What do you think it needs?

Edited by plumbcrazy

Do you not know what the rail is?

I know what the Rail is, but I don't understand what are you trying to say.

You're saying that we don't have enough Dark Sectors? Or that we need to have a "fixed" battle play?

I know what the Rail is, but I don't understand what are you trying to say.

You're saying that we don't have enough Dark Sectors? Or that we need to have a "fixed" battle play?

Well as a warlord and alliance leader we find we can never deploy on the rail systems.  Its seems we don't have enough dark sectors would be one thing.  Battle pay is a problem too.  Who is going to play for zero battle pay?  I would only think the alliance or clan.  I would not  want to play on it if I didn't get any thing out of it.  Seems like it takes up a lot of time to finish because few want to play it?

Apparently according to another Alliance currently in conflicts, they don't even get to take their own battlepay when running their missions. It stays in their pool. 
Which means you can't at all use Battlepay as form of profit distributer to your clan. Which I think means there is no way, it stays within circulation and van only bleed out to people outside your clan. Even then It'd also be pretty hard to make a significant battle pay with pure taxes any ways because invasions happen far too frequently to pile up resources.

So the only value to taking a Dark Sector is a) So you don't get taxed on it yourself and b) So you can earn money towards owning more dark sectors.

So I think what it needs is pretty clear. Actual Profit.

Apparently according to another Alliance currently in conflicts, they don't even get to take their own battlepay when running their missions. It stays in their pool. 

Which means you can't at all use Battlepay as form of profit distributer to your clan. Which I think means there is no way, it stays within circulation and van only bleed out to people outside your clan. Even then It'd also be pretty hard to make a significant battle pay with pure taxes any ways because invasions happen far too frequently to pile up resources.

So the only value to taking a Dark Sector is a) So you don't get taxed on it yourself and b) So you can earn money towards owning more dark sectors.

So I think what it needs is pretty clear. Actual Pro

It is not a time based project that most players want to do at this point.  My clan and alliance is not wasting anymore res or time.