The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Win Mmobomb, Get Ddos'd...

Vorsches

I think we can all piece this together guys, lets give DE a break. They don't need their own players to heckle them while they try to fix what others broke.

EDIT: Main point is, DE needs our support NOW. We members of the Warframe community should give our "feedback" (to put recent actions in a positive light) after DE have resolved the problem.

Edited by Vorsches

I'm really hoping they put some sort of news post up on what's been going down.

They've been doing a GREAT job on informing us on connectivity issues, fixes, time placements, handling angry users...

DE deserves a lot more credit than some of us are giving them. I'm hoping that these issues clear up by tomorrow so we can finally learn the details on the DDOS.

I'm really hoping they put some sort of news post up on what's been going down.

They've been doing a GREAT job on informing us on connectivity issues, fixes, time placements, handling angry users...

DE deserves a lot more credit than some of us are giving them. I'm hoping that these issues clear up by tomorrow so we can finally learn the details on the DDOS.

I agree, DE is taking some flak but are handling it well.

As I hear it, SMITE got DDoS'd earlier this week (or last week w/e) so I doubt this is related to that game or it's community.

It's likely some attention seeking bully who gets a kick out of messing up things that other people enjoy.  By making threads like this you're giving whoever's doing this exactly what they want.  Just ignore it and go about your buisness.  The sooner whoever is doing this gets bored of our reactions, the sooner they will move on and leave us alone.

As I hear it, SMITE got DDoS'd earlier this week (or last week w/e) so I doubt this is related to that game or it's community.

It's likely some attention seeking bully who gets a kick out of messing up things that other people enjoy.  By making threads like this you're giving whoever's doing this exactly what they want.  Just ignore it and go about your buisness.  The sooner whoever is doing this gets bored of our reactions, the sooner they will move on and leave us alone.

OR

Some game that lost to both of us.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg