Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Prime Access Insight - Have A Look

(PSN)YIZZURR

Before anyone decides to spend anymore time and money on this game, read this. Most notably, the last couple of pages.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201479-ps4-prime-access-insight/page-7

I mean, you might as well read up, since you're probably about to get booted back to the main screen anyway due to all the connectivity issues..

Take note of the discussion of course, but also note that DE posts nothing after the original post. Also note that as soon as I say my peace and wait for a response from DE, the minute someone asks for a lock, the thread is locked.

Please read up and ask yourselves why its okay for us to be short-changed. Ask yourselves why 1600 plat was missing, and not $10 worth? Ask yourself why you don't get any answers, even as a supporting player.

And before anyone else says it; Yes, I know I'm not getting the 1600 plat I should be getting, and yes, I know that the PS4 and PC are two separate platforms. Yes, I understand that Sony has a hand in this too. But remember that while Sony may control the prices, they don't control the content. How does a difference of $10 make up for taking 1600 plat (the equivalent of $70 according to the PSN Store) out of the package?

I could care less about compensation at this point, all I want is a legitimate explanation.

The whole thing could have been prevented by having a poll to see what ps4 users wanted but thats in the past now and theres no good reason to worry about it now, the reason they did it was because a few people felt that the ember prime access was too expensive and as we know an empty can rattles the most and so those few complaints were listened to and DE did what they could with sony to try and appease the most players. I doubt they will do the same thing next time. Either way its time to put it behind us and move on, trust me I wasnt happy about this either to put it mildly but I know that complaining wont help now.

That post you referenced... the original first post in that thread explains to you why and is also an apology. Which part was not understood?

DE used feedback from Ember prime, brain stormed to add a second option for buying 'Prime access' and cheaper options then 139$ (Which was a huge debate for Ember prime because a lot of PS4 users felt 139$ is way too much).

And so they apologized for not realizing that people want to pay 139$ this time around to get a complete package.

What exactly is not to understand here, because we are PS4 players, not PC players. So please save the bs of 'PC gets it better'.. because maybe you have not visited their threads on feedback for U13 issues. And yes PC also has the connectivity plus FPS issue too. 

Nothing will change, and DE already stated why in various threads, so please feel free to actually read the whole forum.

This thread should be locked. It is useless.

Oh god. Here:

How does a difference of $10 make up for taking 1600 plat (the equivalent of $70 according to the PSN Store) out of the package?

I could care less about compensation at this point, all I want is a legitimate explanation.

This isn't a complaint or a call for compensation. All I want is a legitimate explanation for the above.

A lot of people complained so they made it cheaper without all the benefits of the Ember package, good for them.

Its only cheaper on the PS4 side by $10. Rhino Prime Access on the PC is the same price as Inferno Prime Access, the only difference is that they offered separate packages. On the PS4 side there are only two selections. I understand there were wallet caps or whatever on Sony's PSN store, but again, why remove $70 worth of plat from a total package that is $10 cheaper?