Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 13?

(PSN)BABYMENACE

Well, as you have read the title, you're probably wondering about what I mean about "Update 13", right? Well, so am I. Anyone have any idea when Update 13.1 will be certified and worked on for the PS4? As I and i'm guessing, lots of others are waiting for this beast of an update. It looks very new, interesting, and fresh. And honestly, I can't wait. So, DE, please acknowledge us when the latest update gets certified and ready to get released for us PS4 players, okay? Thanks guys(And gals!)!

Wrong section your post should be in general PS4 feedback. DE said it should go live by the end of the month or so. Also I have the feeling update 13 will be submitted for cert. by or before the next developer update with Rebecca.

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426

Well, as you have read the title, you're probably wondering about what I mean about "Update 13", right? Well, so am I. Anyone have any idea when Update 13.1 will be certified and worked on for the PS4? As I and i'm guessing, lots of others are waiting for this beast of an update. It looks very new, interesting, and fresh. And honestly, I can't wait. So, DE, please acknowledge us when the latest update gets certified and ready to get released for us PS4 players, okay? Thanks guys(And gals!)!

Read This: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/14/celebrate-warframes-anniversary-with-a-free-weapon/

......We’re just a few weeks away from Update 13 deploying on PS4, which is quite possibly our largest update to date. There’s a new Water-based Warframe called Hydroid, new Weapons, new Sentinels, a crazy new boss battle, the unveiling of the Dark Sectors solar rail system, and so much more. I’m getting excited just typing this out — Update 13 is epic!

Wrong section your post should be in general PS4 feedback. DE said it should go live by the end of the month or so. Also I have the feeling update 13 will be submitted for cert. by or before the next developer update with Rebecca.

Alright, thanks! And sorry, i'm new to this, so please excuse me if I accidentally post in the wrong forum. :3