Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

---The Great Hegemony Of The Stars--- [Deploying Our Solar Rail At Europa* Right Now!]

lMasterBetal

The Great Hegemony of the Stars

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion about Sedna Larzac. It is actually Europa Larzac.

The Great Hegemony Of the STars(GHOST) wants you. Yes you to join the great alliance and take the fight to all of our opponents. We managed to begin deploying our rail at Europa Larzac and want all the help we can get. It doesn't matter how big or small your clan is. We need you and your members to help us! Joining an alliance is serious but here are some great reasons why you should join.

1. One for All and All for One

Those who aid the Hegemony in the war are given compensation for their actions. We will try to give some form of battle pay to non clan's aiding us but if you join us. We will split the fruits of our labor among all those who help. We believe in equality too so a big clan is as important as the smallest. Your clan is just as important.

2. Quit waiting! We already have a solar rail being deployed

We are right now deploying a Solar Rail at Larzac, Europa right now unlike many other clans that just sit idle, waiting for a chance. Why wait when you can actually reap the rewards!? We promise to keep a low tax. We cannot survive without one but we will not raise it above what's required. 

3. The Hegemony is a great community for you.

The Hegemony is not only a conglomerate. We are a community that trades, that works together, that has fun in Warframe. We have hardcore players, normal players, and casuals. No one's discriminated at all in the clan so all are welcome.

4. Loyalty and Honor!

We remain loyal to our members and keep our word with any promises we make. Everything that you see ^ is 100% true and we need you to make the Hegemony even better. 

Consider joining The Hegemony and have a chance at taking a Dark Sectors for ourselves. 

One for All and All for One! Join the Hegemony today!

PM LMasterBetaL, Alphawerewolf, or ThreeEight to join

Edited by Haldos
Cleaned up some bits.

@IMasterBetal Hello, I'd like a little chat, when you get the chance. I'm the founder of another Alliance, The Clockwork Legion, and I have a proposal you may or may not be interested in. It will benefit us both, so when you get the chance, shoot me a PM. Have a nice day!

-MisterSlim