Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Iron Army Is Recruiting! Member Of The Nexus Confederation Alliance (Custom Emblem, All Labs Built And Website)

(PSN)Azmose

Greetings, Tenno! I am Azmose, commander of the Iron Army. We are a clan who is in need of members! This is a relatively casual clan, who hopes to one day be a great Moon Clan! In the meantime though, we have to first build a dojo. We are open to both experienced and new players! Our Emblem is below, although I will be submitting a newer, less terrible one, with an eagle design.

nOdgJ8n.png

Inactivity for a period of over 3 weeks will result in your removal from the clan, but you can join again when you come back.

We are a member of the Nexus Confederation alliance! If you wish to join the alliance, just leave your clans name in the comments, spelled EXACTLY as it in game (the game needs it perfect, capitals and all).

WE NOW HAVE A WEBSITE!

http://theironarmy.enjin.com

Make an account and join us! We have our own forums and other things to do there! It was created by the fantastic Cemagaga!

Our ranks are, from highest to lowest:

Commander

General

Major

Captain

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Corporal

Private

The sooner you join, the faster you can rise through the ranks and become a General!

THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

REMEMBER TO BUILD YOUR CLAN KEY WHEN YOU JOIN SO THAT YOU MAY VISIT THE DOJO!

Just donate resources when we are building rooms, researching weapons etc (no one likes a moocher)

Help us become the greatest clan in the Solar System!

TO JOIN:

Simply contact me in-game, or leave a comment on this thread with your PS4 alias.

Edited by (PS4)Azmose

Hey there Azmose, I'd also like to join. Im quite active, although probably in a different time zone, I live in Europe.
Just a quick question, I don't own a good headset right now so talking is not an option for me, is that a problem? 
Using the chat is alright, at least for me. I'd also like to contribute to any form of research or the evolution of the dojo.

I would really like to join your clan

I am iinterested! I'm in a clan but I'll leave :)

Hey there Azmose, I'd also like to join. Im quite active, although probably in a different time zone, I live in Europe.

Just a quick question, I don't own a good headset right now so talking is not an option for me, is that a problem? 

Using the chat is alright, at least for me. I'd also like to contribute to any form of research or the evolution of the dojo.

Thank you for your responses, I will have to build a Shadow Barracks to add you guys! Once that is done you will all get invites. And Mike, that's completely fine that you don't have a headset, I don't have a decent one either

Hi i'm new to warframe but am looking to join a clan and hopefully join up with some people who know what they are doing lol, i'm getting quite annoyed at being matched up with people who just run around like headless chickens and no team work involved!!!! Apart from that I am enjoying warframe and want to get a little bit more involved with it so here I am, please send me an invite as soon as :)

Im new to warframe as well and ive been looking for a clan to get more into it. If you want to toss me an invite id love to join you and would be more then happy to help out.

Hey there, new to Warframe also, but coming up to speed pretty quick. Looking for a clan for the same headless chicken reason as the poster above. Had a couple good runs last night but the last one was pretty terrible..

US TZ

Cheers!

Guppy

Hi i'm new to warframe but am looking to join a clan and hopefully join up with some people who know what they are doing lol, i'm getting quite annoyed at being matched up with people who just run around like headless chickens and no team work involved!!!! Apart from that I am enjoying warframe and want to get a little bit more involved with it so here I am, please send me an invite as soon as :)

Hawk and MKE, your invites have been sent! Welcome to the army! Oxy, the game says you are already in a clan. You'll have to leave to join the Army, since you can only be in one at a time.

Hello! My psn is cleaves510 I am active

Pacific time zone

I don't use my mic as much

Hope I get invited! :3

I would like to join. Only been playing a few days, but trying to play at least a couple hours each day. PSN is Toren-Shudoe

Invites have been sent!