Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Iron Army Is Recruiting! Member Of The Nexus Confederation Alliance (Custom Emblem, All Labs Built And Website)

(PSN)Azmose

Hey. I have only playing a couple days and I feel like I have gotten as far as I can as a solo player and being dropped into random matches. looking for teamwork and a chance to get more involved in the game. seems like a clan is the best way to enjoy the experience.

Eastern Time Zone (utc-5:00)

Online 4 days a week

Psn is gravebells

Hey. I have only playing a couple days and I feel like I have gotten as far as I can as a solo player and being dropped into random matches. looking for teamwork and a chance to get more involved in the game. seems like a clan is the best way to enjoy the experience.

Eastern Time Zone (utc-5:00)

Online 4 days a week

Psn is gravebells

You'll have to leave the clan your in to join.

My PSN is JangoDarkblade31

Hi, Would like to join your clan...

psn is Volpe1218

I am active

Thanks

I am warlord docolson of sexy clan. Mastery lvl12 almost. I lead a four man shadow clan looking for an alliance. I hope to rule the rails with a strong alliance. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Invites sent and alliance acknowledged! You are on our alliance list!

Greetings, Tenno! I am Azmose, commander of the Iron Army. We are a brand new clan who is in need of members! This is a relatively casual clan, who hopes to one day be a great Moon Clan! In the meantime though, we have to first build a dojo. We are open to both experienced and new players! Our Emblem is currently pending approval.nOdgJ8n.png

Inactivity for a period of over 3 weeks will result in your removal from the clan, but you can join again when you come back.

We are now looking at partners for an Alliance when update 13 hits! If you wantp to be a part of our alliance, post your clan name and you will be invited once we get Update 13!

Our ranks are, from highest to lowest:CommanderGeneralMajorCaptainSergeantLieutenantCorporalPrivateThe sooner you join, the faster you can rise through the ranks and become a General!THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

REMEMBER TO BUILD YOUR CLAN KEY WHEN YOU JOIN SO THAT YOU MAY VISIT THE DOJO!

Just donate resources when we are building rooms, researching weapons etc (no one likes a moocher)

Help us become the greatest clan in the Solar System! When Update 13 hits, we will form alliances and create a Solar Rail.TO JOIN:

Simply contact me in-game, or leave a comment on this thread with your PS4 alias.

AZUMA us looking fo allies we are also a small clan hit me up in game...same name as here

Hello, I am interested in joining a clan such as yours if you are still open for recruitment.

I am relatively active and relatively new, I aim to get on every weekend when workloads are not too high and contributing and playing for/with you guys would be great.  

PSN: KuMaBi99 

AZUMA us looking fo allies we are also a small clan hit me up in game...same name as here

Hello, I am interested in joining a clan such as yours if you are still open for recruitment.

I am relatively active and relatively new, I aim to get on every weekend when workloads are not too high and contributing and playing for/with you guys would be great.  

PSN: KuMaBi99

Hello, Im quite new in this game if you would like to recruit me. I am quite active and a quick to learn player. Would love to play with you all :)

Dragon, it's great to hear you want to join us, your clan will be invited as soon as update 13 hits, and you two have to leave your clans to join.

If you are still looking for Alliance Partners let me know.  I am a Warlord of a 21 member Shadow clan (Full Dojo, All research complete, All active members).  We are wanting to participate in the Dark Sectors as well.

I'm glad to hear that you want to be partners, I'm going to pm you.