Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits For Higher Level Maps Don't Scale Well Enough.

razylich

I think you should increase credit rewards for higher level maps as well as increase the selling price of harder to get blueprints.

Right now probably the fastest way to get credits would be farming the first boss in the game as it has 100% chance to drop a blueprint, is easy to kill, mobs in that level are easy to kill or simply run away from, and the blueprint sells for the same price as any other higher level boss drop blueprints, so basically you can get solid 3.5k credits per run, more from mods if you choose to actually fight the enemies.

So just tell me why wouldn't someone who needs fast credits simply farm the lowest level boss over and over rather than playing higher level missions?

Anyway, in my opinion higher levels should be more rewarding.

Edited by razylich

I do agree. Farming Tolstoj is probably the most effective thing you can do right now and I honestly think that should change.

Actually, the only real reason to get on with missions is to get more alerts and the blueprints you want. And to get more of a challenge.

It's probably pretty hard to balance rewards across all the available content, though, so my guess is that things will slowly change, accompanied by a global reset once the game goes out of beta.