Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Weird Stuff Going On Since Last Hotfix

Namacyst

So.. i was playing some map with a Boss at the end on my Warframe with good mods.. don't know exactly which but i guess it does not really matter. Did not bother to change my mods or anything i had before hotfix so.. dunno.. i thought nothing was changed really.

Well.. i walked slowly through the corridoors of the map, looting stuff from crates and lockers.. had to use more than just my walk forward button to go around crazy enemies...all the time weird blue thing appeared on screen. Did not know what it was... changed direction around my crosshair..sometimes bottom.. sometimes left. Did not really bother with it. After a few minutes it flashed red for one time and then went blue again. Still confused, my Sentinel did not know what it was either, just made me glow blue so i went on. Sometimes i shot a Enemy on the way and felt sorry but mostly my Sentinel did all the Work. His powerfull guns are awesome!

Then i reached the boss.. was high level with hammer and S#&$. I think he froze me a couple of times, could not do a thing so i went for a pee. When i came back he was shooting at me. Blue thing on crosshair really distracting. I shot him a couple of times with my lvl 2 Paris but did not do much. After 5 minutes or so i thought i go melee him down because he shooting me repeatedly in the face and that annoying blue and sometimes red thing at crosshair really bugged me. Skana charge attack does good damage! Then he died eventually. Got nice loot.. it will really improve my Warframe for future map so i wont have to worry when stuff gets even harder.

Went to extraction, always growling and shouting of angry mobs behind me but had no ammunition left for Bow so i just walked and let Sentinel rock&roll. Was really nice mission, nice locker loot when you can reach em with all the enemys around. So. Blue thing on crosshair.. can you fix it? Really distracting when doing my moves on the map trying to survive. Game really hard sometimes to do stuff when frozen or enemys in the way! Love Warframe!

Cheers, Nama

Then i reached the boss.. was high level with hammer and S#&$. I think he froze me a couple of times, could not do a thing so i went for a pee. When i came back he was shooting at me.

... wut? Don't go peeing when a boss is trying to tell you something with his hammer and S#&$, then.

I think he has a different problem. Something blue. But I see the point here.

edit: I think he's talking about the hit indicator. As an April Fools' joke I rate this 7/10. Good. XD

Edited by Dusklite

XD

don't use health and shield mods then.

Ya... good to know that i can do that because there are so many usefull alternatives like mostly non-functioning Power strength/duration/range mods or useless stamina/Sprint mods (if you know how to abuse sprint-slide)... and NO, i don't want to use any Radar S#&$ -.-

I think he has a different problem. Something blue. But I see the point here.

Had to come up with something to point out the obvious further ;)

Edited by Namacyst