Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Devs Added The Host Rank For Clan Dojo?

turbo5

What's the utility? Why I (or other without that rank) can't access the Dojo by myself? The real problem is with little clans, like Ghost and Shadow. Why I need someone that must be online, and plus, he has to be in the Dojo, allow me to enter there?
(Sorry for the not perfect English, but itsn't my language)

Edited by turbo5

If you dont have a host rank, and someone elkse with a host rank joins, the session migrates to him to make him the host. It's usually done so people with toasters for their PC dont host the dojo sessions. Now if only DE made that system for everything else, that would be great.

I believe currently this allows a member of that clan to invite fellow clan members or simply other players to the clan dojo in question(inviting someone to a session).

I may be wrong though and would like this answered as well.

If you dont have a host rank, and someone elkse with a host rank joins, the session migrates to him to make him the host. It's usually done so people with toasters for their PC dont host the dojo sessions. Now if only DE made that system for everything else, that would be great.

That's the point: for the matches, everyone is equal to other for hosting, but it's an important thing. For the dojo, that i's less useful (relatively) in terms of connecton, they did this crap, with the result that I've must wait a clan member that hosts, or the Super-Great-Ultra-General that gives me the rank, just to enter in the damn dojo. Cool.

Edited by turbo5

That's the point: for the matches, everyone is equal to other for hosting, but it's an important thing. For the dojo, that i's less useful (relatively) in terms of connecton, they did this crap, with the result that I've must wait a clan member that hosts, or the Super-Great-Ultra-General that gives me the rank, just to enter in the damn dojo. Cool.

did you even READ what i said!?! GO TO YOUR FOUNDRY AND BUILD YOUR DOJO KEY! WHEN ITS FINISH GO TO KEY TAB AND USE THE KEY TO GOTO YOUR DOJO....YOU DONT NEED TO WAIT TILL SOMEONE HOSTS IT FOR YOU...if its someone elses clan then this ''host rank'' thing is what its supposed to be (wont let randoms in other dojo's)

did you even READ what i said!?! GO TO YOUR FOUNDRY AND BUILD YOUR DOJO KEY! WHEN ITS FINISH GO TO KEY TAB AND USE THE KEY TO GOTO YOUR DOJO....YOU DONT NEED TO WAIT TILL SOMEONE HOSTS IT FOR YOU...if its someone elses clan then this ''host rank'' thing is what its supposed to be (wont let randoms in other dojo's)

Thanks for the ("great") info, but I've already build the Dojo key, with the result that I cannot access the dojo because I haven't the proper rank to host by myself, and I must wait a better ranked person that hosts for me

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan#Ranks_and_Roles

Thanks for the ("great") info, but I've already build the Dojo key, with the result that I cannot access the dojo because I haven't the proper rank to host by myself, and I must wait a better ranked person that hosts for me

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan#Ranks_and_Roles

then why dont you just ask the clan leader to change your rank to a bit higher so you could join host the dojo yourself then? if the leader deny's to do so then i suggest you to find another clan.

then why dont you just ask the clan leader to change your rank to a bit higher so you could join host the dojo yourself then? if the leader deny's to do so then i suggest you to find another clan.

Of course, but in the while that he doesn't connect in the game, I have to wait like an idiot hoping that someone is in the damn dojo while i'm in the game, and if he leaves, also me leave, and I must force that guy to stay online until I finished doing my things. That's a beatiful feature DE, well done.

Of course, but in the while that he doesn't connect in the game, I have to wait like an idiot hoping that someone is in the damn dojo while i'm in the game, and if he leaves, also me leave, and I must force that guy to stay online until I finished doing my things. That's a beatiful feature DE, well done.

is that clan active? and arnt there any officers or generals online? :o if not i still suggest you to find a good active clan.

is that clan active? and arnt there any officers or generals online? :o if not i still suggest you to find a good active clan.

The clan is active, there only 2 warlords that can promote members, in fact they're a bit less active. And honestly, beyond it's difficult find a good clan of my country, I'm also tired of searching clan that have or the labs, or the projects, or other things that must be built, and no one put resourses or are totally inactive. The real problem is this fetaure that is useless, making the game for initiate rank, crappy and frustrating

I'm a Warlord of my Ghost Clan, and anyone that is recruited into the Initiate Rank automatically gets Hosting and Lab Research privileges so that they can enter the Dojo whenever they want. Like everyone else said, if you want to stay in your clan, talk to the Warlords about it so that they can change the privileges of Utility to allow hosting. Otherwise find a new clan.

For the dojo, that i's less useful (relatively) in terms of connecton, they did this crap, with the result that I've must wait a clan member that hosts, or the Super-Great-Ultra-General that gives me the rank, just to enter in the damn dojo. Cool.

The point of not having new members (pretty much all clans I know put new members on non-hosting rank) host the dojo is simple, it's to prevent people to join, get blueprints and leave right after.