Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Channeling Stats? (Do They Differ?)

Kasseopea

Question

Well, the old Galatine had different stats when charging, like increased crit chance. The question would be, wether channeling also increases it to some degree.

Point is, that i prefer Galatine even while having Dragon Nikana and Tranquill Cleave, because its a Claymore and fckn awesome.

I would like to play it on crit damage, but when the chance stays at 10% (+6% from true steel) its not very much and neither worth it to mod it with Organ Shatter and True Steel, thus taking away 2 slots for jagged edge or an elemental mod.

Wiki is rather useless for now, so i thought that one of you might know it. Will also test the crit rates myself by simply counting the strikes/crits and getting an average number.

3 answers to this question

For a just for fun build i'm using true steel and berserker with the spoiled strike+fury combo, really helps with cleaving whirlwind's spinning i think. Don't really know how viable i can make it at the moment though as I haven't really been playing around with it a lot (been lvling melee weapons)

Edit: srry was side-tracked and forgot topic of the thread and only looked at the end.

you could always go full on channeling damage with pressure point and spoiled strike. Using Focus Energy would negate the loss of efficiency from using corrupt charge.

Edited by FormlessDread

For a just for fun build i'm using true steel and berserker with the spoiled strike+fury combo, really helps with cleaving whirlwind's spinning i think. Don't really know how viable i can make it at the moment though as I haven't really been playing around with it a lot (been lvling melee weapons)

Edit: srry was side-tracked and forgot topic of the thread and only looked at the end.

you could always go full on channeling damage with pressure point and spoiled strike. Using Focus Energy would negate the loss of efficiency from using corrupt charge.

Well atm i have Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, Killing Blow, Corrupt Charge, Focus Energy, Fever Strike and now thinking which 2 last ones i should put in. First off - i still dont know whether Jagged Edge makes the base attack of a weapon higher, so the other mods scale higher aswell or if its just a normal +90%dmg mod, just nonelemental. Secondly, i could place True Steel and Organ Shatter, but i wont be relying on 16%, so i have to somehow find out how high the broken bull crit is.

I know it increases damage, but most of the time the numbers are barely there, i wished there was an option to let them stay a little longer than half a second, so you can actually spot and read them in the middle of all the particle barfing. Sure, i could turn the graphics off, but its still too fast to recognize and read them. Sometimes it feels like they arent even there, which is great for immersion but S#&$ty when you try to get your damage calculations.

Well atm i have Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, Killing Blow, Corrupt Charge, Focus Energy, Fever Strike and now thinking which 2 last ones i should put in. First off - i still dont know whether Jagged Edge makes the base attack of a weapon higher, so the other mods scale higher aswell or if its just a normal +90%dmg mod, just nonelemental. Secondly, i could place True Steel and Organ Shatter, but i wont be relying on 16%, so i have to somehow find out how high the broken bull crit is.

I know it increases damage, but most of the time the numbers are barely there, i wished there was an option to let them stay a little longer than half a second, so you can actually spot and read them in the middle of all the particle barfing. Sure, i could turn the graphics off, but its still too fast to recognize and read them. Sometimes it feels like they arent even there, which is great for immersion but S#&$ty when you try to get your damage calculations.

Jagged Edge only increases slash damage, but a smite mod will increase all fields by 30%. You could try playing around with warframe builder to see what you'd like. I would only use True Steel with Berserker for the fun of seeing myself spin faster with Cleaving Whirlwind as a 16% chance of crit won't justify increasing your crit damage compared to having 24 seconds to proc berserker. You definitely can't go wrong with a fury to balance out the penalty Spolied Strike gives. I'd like to recommend Reflex Coil since it'll make your channeled hits cost barely anything, but you could be putting more damage on it instead of that.