Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Tenno Forces

SevenGlitch

Recently started my own clan dojo and currently looking for people to join. The plan is to get a few alliances and build up the clan to hopefully moon status...or more. I already have all the halls, observetory, Orokin Research lab, trading post, rail room and trophy room. I've qued up all the research, duelling rooms and a whole floor dedicated to Oracles. I have a lot or resources to go around, but it's kinda boring alone. I also would like to start streaming on twitch about Warframe, but haven't really got to that yet. I have aprox 230 void keys, so doing void missions won't be any problem at all. 

Add me if you are interested! The clan name is "Tenno Forces" and my name is SevenGlitch.

Hope you join, Tenno! 

SevenGlitch, GrandMaster.

Thanks for this kind respons, Sasoka! Since I'm all new to creating clans and such, I don't know how to get an alliance, but I bet there is a few guides online on this. If it works out, I'll contact you or add you :)

all you do is go to the clan management tab under your clan screen ig and you'll be able to make one but if you want to join one talk in the forum or ig chats

I have a problem. I just submited a ticket to the support because my dojo is gone! Everything I had is gone, still have the clan key, but can't go into it and when I press the clan tab it just says learn about clans and start your own clan. I have no idea what happend! :(