Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Shadow Clan) Legion Of Titans Is Recruiting

(PSN)HypnoticChronic1

~We are a friendly Shadow Clan looking for active members both new and veteran Tenno are welcome.

~We have a few ground rules for new members.

~1. Be respectful to other members of the clan while you will hear sum of us messing with/making fun of each other it is all done in good humor as most of us have known each other for a good amount of time.

~2. We do expect you to contribute to the clan whether it be new research,new rooms,decor, or events it does not matter if the contribution is large or small as long as you do your part.

~3. We also expect you to have/use a mic to communicate with other members.

~Benefits of joining 

~1.Large fully equipped dojo with trade post, labs etc.

~2.Help with various nodes, key missions, part farming etc.

~3.All research completed.

~4.Playing with decent people who are willing to help you out.

:Note the clan logo was not implemented with U13 as we where not done with the final touches when U13 was launched but its ready now and we are just waiting for the next hotfix for it to show up

:Note we are also currently looking for a alliance to join/start for the dark sectors event

:Note we have 14 slots left for those of you who wish to join

:Note to those new applicants please give us time to check the forum and/or messages to send you the invite as time zones may differ between our respected locations you will more then likely have it within 12-24 hours of the request so please be patient.

~So those of you who are interested feel free to post on here or send a message on PSN to these people and just say you wish to be invited to the clan -

-HypnoticChronic1(Warlord)

-JTM7774 (General)

-boyinblue5 (Captain)

-tpleafs69 (Lieutenant)

Edited by HypnoticChronic1

Hello, I'm new to warframe (playing for a week) i play with mag and i'd like to join your clan to learn more about the game so I can become a better player, none of my friends play the game so a clan to rely on would be nice, I'm a verry active player however I can only play every week because my are divorced and 1 week I'm with my father where I don't have a ps4, but the week I can play I'll make up for that :P.

Hello, I'm new to warframe (playing for a week) i play with mag and i'd like to join your clan to learn more about the game so I can become a better player, none of my friends play the game so a clan to rely on would be nice, I'm a verry active player however I can only play every week because my are divorced and 1 week I'm with my father where I don't have a ps4, but the week I can play I'll make up for that :P.

It says you are already in a clan I can not send you a invite until you leave your current one

(PS4)Devjerovf, on 19 Apr 2014 - 3:50 PM, said:

I left the clan to be sure, could you send me another inv? :)

well its still telling me your still in a clan are you sure you hit options and selected the shield tab and hit leave clan? or where you in the process of building a key for another clan or have 1 in your foundry just sitting there and as far as the game is telling me you are not in ours cause you are not showing up in our pending invites or in the clan roster Edited by (PS4)HypnoticChronic1