Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antisocial, Almost Obligation-Free Clan (Recruiting)

(PSN)JG11Bravo

Are you in the market for a clan but don't want all the obligations of being "fun" and "nice" that they usually entail?  Do you just want access to a dojo and the amenities that it offers without being expected to help people farm materials and such?  We might just be able to help.

The clan in question has a single requirement.  You want to use the dojo?  Help build the dojo.  The rest is up to you.  Do what you want.  Use it how you want.  Invite whoever you want (provided that they help build up the dojo as well.)

I have no clan insignia, nor do I believe that one is necessary.  This is a clan in the loosest possible sense, and I suppose it's more like share-cropping facilities or something to that effect.

Think of it as a sociological experiment.  The single obligation involved in this little operation will be to contribute to the facilities that we all want/need, without worrying about all the hassle of people wanting you to do things besides donate resources.  I predict one of two possible outcomes will come to pass:

1. We will wind up with a huge time-share dojo, used and employed by individuals for their individual needs, and it will be like some kind of Marxist utopia.

2. It fails miserably because nobody contributes anything to the dojo, as per the single requirement, and I've wasted my effort, therefore being forced to join some other clan and be nice.