Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Needing Some Help

(PSN)GrayFox516

Hey, I accidentally sold my nyx parts (chassis and systems) earlier today. After immediately realizing my mistake and not spending my credits from the sell, I went online and found in https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132339-getting-support-common-issues/ that I could go to support to get them back. Only problem is...they are literally closed on this specific friday...worst part is that in the forum post said I only had 48 hours to request to warframe support about my problem. I don't know exactly what to do and hoping to get a hold of someone who can help me quickly since its the weekend.

What is this patience thing you speak of? lol jk, I get ya, I've played all of the demon/dark souls series so I know about patience xD. The thing is, I had the stuff already built and sold it by accident, that's the problem...and knowing theres a way to get it reversed, but not being able to access it is just really disappointing. Believe me I'd suck it up had there been no way to reverse what had happened, but since there is I'm gonna try and do it.