Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Idle Animation

0rph3u5

Sorry, I'm terrible at posting images so I'm trying this out, but I noticed that the nikana's idle animation seems off when the warframe draws the blade.  The hand seems to float off.  Not sure if this is intended or not, but I've provided an image.

351thk9.png

In the idle animation the hand is not supposed to be on the sword for the beginning part (which you took a picture of). It's supposed to look cool, and I sure think so.

Hm, I see.  It looks a little weird for me, but I understand.  The hand looks like it's holding something, though, while it's off so I thought it was meant to hold the hilt of the blade.

Do you have Noble/Agile animations on?

Yeah, I have noble animation set on for my oberon, but it also appears in the agile animation set with my volt.  It seems to also occur with no animation set equipped.

Agile or Noble animations would not affect the Nikana's idle animations. 

I don't see anything wrong with your screenshot. The right hand? More like he's preparing to draw the blade in quick succession. Kind of like a quick-draw like those old cowboy flicks I've watched. Hand slowly edging towards the grip of his six shooter.

ZRwAkkB.jpg

9pt5ycG.jpg

If anything, there's problems with the Orthos Prime. Left hand's gripping air, and the scrunched shoulder. 

m0Wpm6p.jpg