Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

hi i am 15 years 11 months 29 days and 23 hours old, so im not 16 yet..well no im actually older than that i want to try clans and see if they add anything to the gaming experience. i'm a good player but i also experiment sometimes. sometimes i get chips on my fingers and then i must lick them. i look at trains and throw rocks at them. butterfly's make me tumble. i eat bananas because i like yellow and other unrelated random things.

take care

hi i am 15 years 11 months 29 days and 23 hours old, so im not 16 yet..well no im actually older than that i want to try clans and see if they add anything to the gaming experience. i'm a good player but i also experiment sometimes. sometimes i get chips on my fingers and then i must lick them. i look at trains and throw rocks at them. butterfly's make me tumble. i eat bananas because i like yellow and other unrelated random things.

take care

Wait.... this isn't you is it?

Edit: It appears youtube is broken on these forums at the moment.

Edited by Subdash

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? And if your clan is not full of members who never even say hi in the chat? Also I'd be nice to see your dojo.

Thanks