Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Full With All Lab And Research Room

(PSN)tyjmy

Recently i have just open a new clan , I have build Bio lab, Chemical lab, energy lab, tenno lab. All are already build . Just need time, then u can get the new reacher. If u interest. Please add me , tyjmy@hotmail.com My display name will be tyjmy on warframe. Later i will but a tenno versus room and tenno training room.

Yes , you may join. But the giving username was not correct.

New update , Clan Lab have finish 70% of the research.... So the only thing is u need to buy yourself a blueprint for the item u need....
Tenno Practice Space also avaiable for now.

Recently i have just open a new clan , I have build Bio lab, Chemical lab, energy lab, tenno lab. All are already build . Just need time, then u can get the new reacher. If u interest. Please add me , tyjmy@hotmail.com My display name will be tyjmy on warframe. Later i will but a tenno versus room and tenno training room.

U will Never Alone.

Yes u can join. Sorry reply late assasin21799.

Here to say my play times are weekday will be 10pm-2am. Weekend will always online (day and night) , sometimes might cannot find me, because got to hangout with friends.

Willing to helping new player, give info , help get mod or blueprint. Invite to alert mission which you might havent unlock it.